Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bassguitarman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2010, 02:05 PM
    What is the size of a GSR190 bass guitar side jack?
    http://www.ibanez.com/BassGuitars/model-IJXB190

Check out some similar questions!

Guitar! Guitar!. need an online guru!. [ 9 Answers ]

Okay.. here's the thing: I have an electric guitar on me with a mini-amp and I love playing with it but I want to learn how to actually play it. After repeated 'playing' I have learned the strokes and fingering a little bit on my own but without some theoretical understanding, I don't seem to...

Why hasn't the Keyboard replaced the Electric Bass Guitar? [ 3 Answers ]

Plus keyboards now have pitchwheels and mod wheels so they can imitate the sliding of the finger on the fret etc. And also , BASS is not like acoustic guitar where one of the beautiful things about the guitar is you hear the WEEP sound when the fingers slide to create new chords or slide a finger...

Can a wall phone jack be replaced with a flush jack [ 3 Answers ]

The wall jack currently has some gray pieces already wired however the wires have disintegrated can I cut this off restrip the wire coming out of the wall and install a regular flush jack. If not how difficult would it be to rewire a wall phone jack?

I want to change a merlin jack to a regular jack [ 1 Answers ]

I have a merlin system that I want to change. I think there is a way to change the cords in the jack to make them work with regular phones. Can anyone give me clear instructions about how to do this? Thanks so much... gail

Lump the size of a small nails head side of my nose under skin what is it? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am 14, and I have a very small lump on the side of my nose,which I have only just noticed, you can't see it, it is under the skin, can you please tel me what it is and what I should do??

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.