Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    special1ms Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2010, 01:56 PM
    How do you add a bank account to a writ of summons

Check out some similar questions!

Writ of Garnishment (Bank Account) [ 9 Answers ]

If A writ of Garnishment is issued by a court in Texas can the plaintiff execute this garnishment on my bank account in New York? I am a resident of Texas but when I moved from New york I never changed banks. My bank is also not available anywhere in the State of Texas. Can the creditor still...

I got a writ for execution on my bank account [ 1 Answers ]

I got a writ for execution on my bank account that has the amount due, but they are holding twice the amount. When will the hold be lifted it the debt is satisfied and why is my account be held for more than the original amount

Writ of garnishment on bank account [ 14 Answers ]

I received a writ of garnishment on my joint bank account with my boyfriend. It is from an old credit card debt now handled by attorneys. They did this once before, March 2009 and took our entire income tax return an paychecks after "freezing" the funds. This makes it difficult to even keep a job...

Writ on Bank Account [ 2 Answers ]

A writ was placed on my bank account and the agency seized all the money in the account. If I open a new account in a different bank, does this agency have to go back to the court for a new judgement and how does a collection agency find out where you bank?

Writ of garnishment on bank account [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Texas. Can a credit card creditor place a writ of garnishment on my bank account for an unpaid debt?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.