Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nissa321 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2010, 01:51 PM
    How many hours do zoologist work a day or week?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 2, 2010, 02:32 PM
    Depends on their employer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I qualify for cash aid in California if I work 40 hours a week [ 2 Answers ]

I'm having a baby next month and I would like to know if I qualify for cash aid(in California) if my bf(the baby's dad) works 40 hours a week. I heard that I wouldn't qualify, if he does.

Last day of work this week. [ 4 Answers ]

I have accepted another position and my last day of work is Friday. I have about 15 co workers and boss. I work in a mental health agency in a school setting. So I have my coworkers and a school full of teaches and admin. My questions is... what is appropriate when leaving? I feel like I want...

How do I calculate total hours when employee didn't work a day [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Microsoft excel spreadsheet set up to keep track of the employees hours. The spreadsheet calculates their hours per day with no problem. However, when it comes to the total hours for the week, one the employees has worked 48 hours and its showing 11:30. I'm thinking it is because I have no...

Is it OK to work 95 hours a week on salary? [ 1 Answers ]

For over a year, I have been worked as a chef and Director of Food Services for a Private college. 9 out of 12 months of the year I work between 85-106 hours a week. It is a requirement for me to be there, because 90% of my workers are students. Which means I only have 8 staff member and feeding...

Minimum hours to work per week [ 1 Answers ]

I wanted to know what the Minimum hours to work per week is in CA. I heard it was 20 others said it was 15 can someone please let me know.

View more questions Search