And..
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Dec 2, 2010, 12:41 PM
    What do you think it is?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Dec 2, 2010, 01:12 PM

I think its Earth... only because they mentioned Atlantic and pacific oceans.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Dec 2, 2010, 02:06 PM
    LOL, we posted at the same time. I was actually asking the OP. I doubt they are coming back since they didn't get the quick easy answer to their homework.

BTW the answer is latitude and longitude. I've learned quite a bit about GPS since I started my little geocaching obsession.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Dec 3, 2010, 05:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    LOL, we posted at the exact same time. I was actually asking the OP. I doubt they are coming back since they didn't get the quick easy answer to their homework.

BTW the answer is latitude and longitude. I've learned quite a bit about GPS since I started my little geocaching obsession.
    True... but look at how they actually presented that question... you are right it was likely multiple choice, but taken literally as written it's more of a riddle. I played it at face value... as a riddle.

Want to bet they were having a test, and figured they would get an answer before they had to pass their papers to the teacher because they didn't know the answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Netgear FSM7328s switch displaying an error I can't pinpoint [ 2 Answers ]

Ok it's a Netgear switch and its at our DR location, it has our SAN and our ARCA Vault appliance running from it. The switch started not working is now displaying the following error on reboot: Kernel Panic. Attempting to kill init. Any ideas? It's running Firmware version 7.3

Where is the location of the best place in PMP in Jeddah [ 0 Answers ]

I want to know the location , so I can visit .

Can a default judgement take place without you knowing until after it is in place [ 1 Answers ]

I am from Ontario. Can a default judgement be put in place by a collections agency without you knowing until after it is in place

View more questions Search