Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 11, 2007, 10:06 AM
    Just me, For news like that I would have to do it myself, or else I would be a coward. Think twice before you put your life in a cowards hands.
    satya_b Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2007, 01:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    Just me, For news like that I would have to do it myself, or else I would be a coward. Think twice before you put your life in a cowards hands.
    Now the situation is he told everything to that gal directly also takd to her brother that he loves me and don't want to marry her.
    Now her father didn't speak to him and told that he will directly speak his parents.

But the problem is in gal home that wedding cards has been distributed in some place, so they afraid of their reputation. And ask his parents to tak over that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My son left me to live with his father [ 7 Answers ]

I have a 16 year old son, soon to be 17 next week. He had been disrespectful to me when he was living here, telling me I get on his nerves, and just being nasty to me. I had sole custody since I divorced his father when he was 2. My ex hates me and has always done so. I started taking my son to...

Why boyfriend left me for a woman in another state. [ 7 Answers ]

I am devastated that a guy who I have been in a relationship for almost two years with and had been talking to another on the internet longer than he has known me and now he is moving to PA to be with her. We live in Alabama. He is originally from Washington and six months after we met online he...

Used? Being left? Help! [ 9 Answers ]

OK

Help Husband left AGAIN [ 13 Answers ]

A quick summary, I have been together with this man 7 yrs... married 3 yrs next month.. We separated 4 months ago, we just went back together on Easter Sunday, well last night he left again. While we where separated he dated a women 3 times and then had sex with her, he told me this a week after he...

View more questions Search