Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vmcclennon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2010, 09:02 PM
    What licenses do I need to open a pain clinic
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 2, 2010, 02:35 AM

Are you a doctor or some kind of practitioner ?

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Law suit for pain clinic [ 4 Answers ]

Can I suit a pain clinic for medical neglect? They continued to just keep giving my husband loads of pain pills. That's how all of these pain clinics are in FL. When will it stop? Florida physicians prescribe 5 times more meds than any other state. That's crazy! I don't feel he needs the pills. I...

My pain clinic has requested I go to an adictionologist to prove I am not addicted [ 7 Answers ]

I apparently tested positive for vicodin about four months ago and now they say I tested that there was no percocet in my system so I must not be taking it. I do take it and it is for breathrough pain and I am not given enough to take it daily, nor am I expected to since by it's own description it...

I went to the clinic [ 4 Answers ]

I went to the clinic Yesterday and got a pregnancy test and it came out positive I'M PREGNANT... :) :) :) :) I'm so happy I'm about 5 weeks and I still can't believe it.

Community health clinic [ 1 Answers ]

Our community health clinics are very busy, at times stressful, and we serve patients who are challenged by income issues, english as a second language, and who are often medically compromised because of lack of preventative care, write about your skills that help you function well as a medical...

Should I go to the fertility clinic [ 6 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend really want to have a baby, but it has not happened yet. We have been having unprotected sex for some years now, and nothing. We haven't been really trying, just hoping that maybe it would happen. I want to know should I go to the fertility clinic? I was scared to go because I...

View more questions Search