Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    teresa31 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2010, 06:15 PM
    I need something really cheeky,harsh to but long enogh to tell my boyfriend
    Could I see some really cheeky but harsh proverbs but long enough like for example he always call women sex machine and that women are a target the men that's what he always say and very cheeky things but this is my turn to tell him what he won't like.

I would like to see a poem that says it all for example a cheeky and harsh one an angry girlfriend write for their boyfriends
    Andrew916 Posts: 182, Reputation: 33

Dec 1, 2010, 07:42 PM
    If you're looking under poetry you might want to also inquire in the 'writing' topic.

-Drew
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Dec 2, 2010, 12:45 AM
    Why play games with words. This is real life for you.

If you're looking for an appropriate word that will get his attention, how about 'goodbye'.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Carrier Cooling but not enogh [ 15 Answers ]

Hi, I have a carrier central air with gas furnace. The air is cool from the vents but I like it cold like on 62 to 58 degrees. I set it but it runs for several hours but not going down to my desire temp. I run the fan cotinuosly. Please tell me how I can get it cooler. Oh its 2 years old. ...

Is this too harsh? [ 4 Answers ]

There is this guy that I dated a couple of times 7 months back, but distance made us drift apart. Distance is no longer an issue, but he now has a girlfriend who I hear he wants to break up with, but feels guilty about. This guy, seems to act confident and loud, but when it comes to confronting a...

A little harsh. [ 47 Answers ]

HARSH YOU SAY? There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools, no special ballots for elections, all government business will be conducted in our language. Foreigners will NOT have the right to vote no matter how long they are here. Foreigners will NEVER be able to hold...

I'm not getting cheeky, but how can you prove this stuff is true? [ 8 Answers ]

Psychics, fortune tellers e.t.c I don't know man, but gees I don't think this stuff is real and something one can actually apply and take into consideration in the choices one makes. Does anyone beg to differ?

View more questions Search