Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Punji999 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2007, 11:24 PM
    Is my cell phone broken?
    Hi. I was asking if anyone could help me with my cell phone. When I plug it in, it charges and says "charging complete" and when I take it off the charger, the screen goes completely black and I can't use it. Does anyone know how to fix it?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 8, 2007, 06:41 AM
    1. Take it into a company store of the brand you have for them to look at it.

2. Sounds like a dead battery, (bad cell in battery) it is charging, showing full charge but not holding any amps. If you know someone that has same type of phone, change batteries with them and see if it works
    clouded Posts: 31, Reputation: 3
    -

Jan 9, 2007, 11:51 AM
    Have you tried a different charger first?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I Don't Want A New Cell Phone! [ 2 Answers ]

:mad: Hi, A couple of years ago I purchaes a flip phone from ATT Wireless-about a year ago CellularOne took over. I chose the pay-as-you-go service. Last month, I was more or less informed by CellularOne that I needed to sign up for a new pay-as-you-go plan & purchase a new phone. I don't...

Already own cell phone? [ 1 Answers ]

Could someone direct me or inform me?I previously had a contract with a company who provided cell phone service(ALLTELL) The contract has been Up(1year) 9th of Jan 2005.Iwould like to use my exsisting phone(Motorola) And sign on with a new company.Most PCS will not do this,you have to use Their...

Cell phone [ 3 Answers ]

I had a cingular cell phone.. I broke it.. my son gave me his old Samsung t-mobil phone.. well my sim card won't work.. is there any way to make it work?? any help

I need help about a certain cell phone [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am in need of help. Im thinking of buying a cellphone but I'm not sure if it will be compatible. Ive done searches and found nothing. I have no knowledge about cellphones and basically I just know how they work. Now the cell phone model is called the p900iv you might recall this phone from...

View more questions Search