Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chuckusaf Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2010, 05:34 PM
    recess lighting
    I want to install 6 recess cans in my bed room its 20x20, I want to use 65 watt blubs,can I use 2 3way dimmers to turn on-off? Will it be too much of a load ? Will 14/2 wire be OK? My ceiling light is on 2 3way switches now.
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Dec 2, 2010, 06:23 AM
    Adding the load you mention is fine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wiring 7 recess lights [ 1 Answers ]

I am using a 2 wire #14 wires and I want to diasy chain 7 can lights for my drop ceiling or do I have to go to a junction box and then star out from there? Thanks for any assistance.

Dropped ceiling with recess [ 2 Answers ]

My '70's kitchen has a dropped ceiling, with a 12" recess that is 8' X 3.5'. There are 6 fluorescent lights around the top of the recess and it was covered by plastic diffuser panels to create a dome with a ceiling fan in the middle. Removing the dropped ceiling would be major deconstruction that...

Q's About Compact Fluorescent Recess Lighting [ 9 Answers ]

I have a couple q's about some of the compact fluorescent recess lights I've been looking at from Halo. I'm planing out some lighting for the front of my garage and I will be using these in the soffits in front of the garage door for accent lighting/wall wash. I'm curious what the difference is...

Fluorescent and incandescent recess lights [ 1 Answers ]

I have 4 recess fluorescent lights controlled with 2 3-way switches. Can I add a incandescent recess light to this circuit? Thanks

Spacing of Recess Light [ 2 Answers ]

I am installing recess lights in my living room (20' x 17'). The old ceiling has been demolished, so the installation is relatively easy. My question is: How far apart should I space the lights to have adequate general purpose lighting in the room?

View more questions Search