Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dvbarilla Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2010, 05:10 PM
    1 roommate moves is the othe liable for the whole rent
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 1, 2010, 05:39 PM

Only ask once, we are all volunteers here. Answers are sometimes a little slower. You already got an answer in your first post.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When sharing rent is one liable to pay rent if not giving notice to the other? [ 1 Answers ]

When sharing rent with a friend, if she happens to move out 6 days before rent is due and doesn't notify the one she's living with of this, is she responsible for her half of the rent payment? When there is suppose to be a months notice to the landlord on moving. Which was not given.

What to do if a tenant moves out without paying rent [ 3 Answers ]

If a tenant moves out without paying rent can you serve him with an eviction notice for unpaid rent even though he already moved out? The purpose is to put an eviction on his credit if he does not pay.

Can Spouse be liable for Tenant's rent? [ 5 Answers ]

Can a spouse be liable for court judgment of property rented to her hubby who does not have job now? Can someone go after the spouse for the rent if the tenant fails to be rent and evicted by court?

When a roommate moves and leave their stuff [ 3 Answers ]

My roommate has moved out, but all of his stuff is still in the apartment. I am the *only* one on the lease. My landlord knew he was their and not legally on the lease. He won't answer my phone calls, and has not called me back. Can I remove his things myself or is this illegal? Is there a time of...

View more questions Search