Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TheBartender Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

Dec 1, 2010, 04:39 AM
    Is my younger girlfriend using me?
    Hey everyone,

I'm a 27 year old guy and my girlfriend is 20 and I'm worried she might be using me.
    She's very angry at me in the mornings, snapping at me for no reason and randomly through-out the day her tone is very aggressive.
    She complains that I don't earn enough money and that I should be doing more with my life even though she's been out of work for months, she constantly emasculates me by telling me I have a small penis and that I'm fat and even though she often says sorry after it keeps happening.

She stays in regular contact with ex's on her Facebook and mobile phone and spends a lot of time chatting to a guy who she says she only likes because "he has a big **** and was amazing in bed".
    However I'm not allowed to talk to any girls on Facebook plus she demanded that I block several of my ex's because "men can't be trusted".

She spends a lot of time smoking weed with her friends and some of her best friends are drug dealers, she frequently goes to her home town to spend time with them when I'm not doing what she wants.

She's a very attractive girl and constantly reminds me that she could do a lot better than me because she's so beautiful.

I try so hard to make her happy but we spend most of the time arguing, like what girls I talk to or my past girlfriends.
    She doesn't want me to work out either because she's worried I'll run off with another woman.

She says she wants a diamond ring for this Christmas and to get engaged or she'll be very upset and that I don't really love her unless I do these things.

I don't know what to do, perhaps I'm being too sensitive and should change for her and do as she says and get engaged to keeper her happy?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 1, 2010, 04:42 AM
    Honestly, DUMP the ungrateful cow.
    lala23 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2010, 04:56 AM
    Hello mate, to be honest I think you are too good for her and she is taking you for granted... u should never feel that you have to change who you are for anyboby.maybe you should sit her down and talk about how you feel and see what she has to say it might be the case that she doesn't realise how much she is hurting you...
    pandead Posts: 280, Reputation: 228

Dec 1, 2010, 05:03 AM

Wow.
    Read your post again.
    There isn't a single sentence that isn't a red flag.

You are not being sensitive. This is not a relationship.
    A relationship is about caring for each other, making each other happy. There's nothing in this relationship that makes you happy, it's all about her.

If you think you "don't know what to do", just read all you wrote over and over again, I'm sure it will hit you at some point. Good luck.
    gara Posts: 117, Reputation: 26

Dec 1, 2010, 05:09 AM

Dump her before she dumps you , I'm telling you now , this is not one of the sings to know how good girl and dream girl she is , dump her fast as you can , I'm sorry man she will destroy you , so I'm asking you something do you care about your life ? She won't bring for you the happines you looking for dump her as fast as you can before she dumps you and say to you a lot of bad words and you will get heartbroken , please listen to me and dump her fast man do it now stop reading what I said call her and tell her it's over , and update us we are here for you
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Dec 1, 2010, 06:20 AM

Are you happy in this relationship?
    What are you getting out of it?

You are in an abusive relationship,walk away, get support from family and friends,don't do this alone.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Dec 1, 2010, 06:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by pandead View Post
    Wow.
    Read your post again.
    There isn't a single sentence that isn't a red flag.
    ^^
    I was about to post exactly this.
    Synthax Posts: 12, Reputation: 4

Dec 1, 2010, 06:34 AM
    Man I'm really sorry to hear this. As Gara said, DUMP HER. She is not worth it for somebody like you. She needs someone who will break her hear than just enjoy watching her cry. She deserves it BADLY. She is what the dictionary calls " A ***** ". Please post in your next message that you dumped her. Goodluck Bro
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 1, 2010, 03:21 PM

Is my younger girlfriend using me?
    Yes, and abusing you badly and making a complete a$$ of you. The fix is easy, disappear from her life forever!!
    Neco84 Posts: 19, Reputation: 5

Dec 1, 2010, 03:27 PM
    Dude! I don't care HOW HOT SHE IS! Dump her! Like everyone is saying, read what you just posted and ask yourself, if your friend came up to you and said exactly what you posted you would tell him the same thing we're saying, DUMP HER!!
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Dec 1, 2010, 03:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBartender View Post
    perhaps I'm being too sensitive and should change for her and do as she says and get engaged to keeper her happy?
    Umm perhaps NO!

Nothing that you have described sounds like love to me. She wants a sugar daddy, not a partner.

Please do yourself a favor and end it with her. It's really just a crying shame that people who claim that they love others can treat them so badly.

There are plenty of great women out there who will treat you with the love and respect that you deserve.

With friends like her, who needs enemies.
    Andrew916 Posts: 182, Reputation: 33

Dec 1, 2010, 03:43 PM
    I would honestly just leave today. Not say a word. Pack your stuff and leave. I'd like to she how she gets by when your not there to pay for HER stuff with YOUR job. THAT would be the biggest reality check for her.

-drew
    Andrew916 Posts: 182, Reputation: 33

Dec 1, 2010, 03:45 PM
    Comment on Andrew916's post
    Let's see big d*** pick up her tab and see how long they stay friends.
    dunks123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Dec 3, 2010, 02:43 AM
    Dump her, for sure. You don't deserve to be treated like garbage. Id especially would have dumped her when she said she stays in contact with the guy with the big **** that was good in bed.
    Chris0107 Posts: 63, Reputation: 12

Dec 3, 2010, 02:48 PM

I can't believe you would consider changing for someone who treats you so horribly! She is ungrateful and does not care for you. I definitely believe she is using you. Please ditch her and find someone more mature, maybe closer to your age, and someone who appreciates you for who you are. If she loved you she would not degrade you. Never change for someone else, especially a huge B**** like her!
    kaka67 Posts: 261, Reputation: 200

Dec 3, 2010, 04:39 PM

Please leave her before you get her pregnant and are stuck with her in your life and your kids life forever.

She is verbally and mentally abusive towards you and is a control freak.

When you ask her to leave, get her to move her stuff out and then change the locks.

Make sure you sleep with one eye open because she may get big d**k man to come and beat you up...
    TheBartender Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

Dec 14, 2010, 02:33 PM
    Well we talked and she said people on websites don't know what they're talking about :(

She says if we get married and have a baby things will get much better and she might let me have a threesome so I figure I should just grit my teeth as I can tell she loves me and maybe I'm just being sensitive.

Thanks everyone for your help though, you've been really nice and helpful.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 14, 2010, 02:39 PM
    Sorry dude you are going to be taken to the cleaners!!

Get the hell away from this severally TOXIC person as soon as you can.
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Dec 14, 2010, 02:41 PM
    Well we talked and she said people on websites don't know what they're talking about :(

She says if we get married and have a baby things will get much better and she might let me have a threesome so I figure I should just grit my teeth as I can tell she loves me and maybe I'm just being sensitive.

Yeah, pretty much sounds like what a young naïve girl would say.

All I can say to you is, good luck. You will have your hands full.
    pandead Posts: 280, Reputation: 228

Dec 14, 2010, 03:53 PM

What were you expecting? She wasn't going to say "hey honey, yes they are right, I'm using you because it's so much easier"

"she might let me have a threesome so I figure I should just grit my teeth as I can tell she loves me"

This tells a lot about you and no, you're not being sensitive (well, except for one part of your body.) Have fun trying to deal with her and please remember to pay the child support when she dumps you for Mr. Big D**k. You deserve everything she has to "offer" at this point. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

When I was younger.. [ 4 Answers ]

When I was young, while I was asleep or mostly asleep, I remember having this feeling overcome me like a trapping feeling like trapped in infinity and I remember screaming. What could this have been? It was a very bad feeling. I've also had OCD, although that would probably not be it. As a child I...

My girlfriend can't orgasm, she was molested when she was younger but won't talk about. [ 7 Answers ]

I love her very much and would like to help her an any way. She won't go to a therapist either. Any advice would be great thank you

What would you tell your younger self? [ 30 Answers ]

Hello everyone!! Ok please forgive me if I chose the wrong topic to place this under but I thought of something fun.. If you had a chance to go back in time to your younger self, what advice would you give to yourself, or what warnings would you give? I will start it.. for advice I would...

He's younger.I don't know what to do! [ 1 Answers ]

There is this boy in my school, and I started to like him. Thing is, he's younger than me. I don't know how he feels about me, I mean he called me the nicest person in the world and all, but still, I'm not sure! :confused:, :rolleyes:

Younger [ 6 Answers ]

When I was younger there was a movie that I watched over and over again, my parents do not remember the name. The cover had a pink boreder of some kind, it had a little girl and her brother that jumped through a mirror, the people were real. The movie was kind of scary, but things animals or...

View more questions Search