Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shelly404 Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Dec 1, 2010, 01:04 AM
    My boyfriend is keeping things secrective but why?
    So I really like this guy and I'm going out with him for a month and 2 weeks. And this week he's been telling his friends stuff that I should know.He's been not talking to me at all. They all been hiding something from me. And it's really bugging me and now I'm hearing rumors that he doesn't like me any more cause IDK. And honestly I don't know what to do. Please help me!
    Andrew916 Posts: 182, Reputation: 33

Dec 1, 2010, 01:34 AM
    Well you've only been dating a month which isn't long at all so maybe he is having second thoughts and is trying to figure things out on his own or with the help of his friends (I did this to some extent myself) and doesn't want to freak you out or make you nervous in case his his second thoughts mean nothing. Your relationship is still extremely young so you have to give it some growing room and some time to really break in. That being said its understandable to be nervous this early on but he doesn't need to share EVERYTHING with you. That's for further down the road :)

-Drew
    jmooney527 Posts: 200, Reputation: 83

Dec 1, 2010, 07:54 AM
    I agree with Drew. Things are still too early... it's only been a little over a month. My advice is when someone starts to distance themselves, do the same thing. A lot of times when people start to act different, we want to poke and prod and find out why and we end up smothering them to death. Just keep your distance (not in a bad way), be cool/calm/collective and keep busy (go shopping, hang out with friends, spa day, etc). Best of luck!
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Dec 1, 2010, 08:37 AM

How old are the two of you?

Could it be because Christmas is coming?
    Shelly404 Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Dec 1, 2010, 06:13 PM
    Comment on Andrew916's post
    To late... I told him that We should be friend and walked away... I'm going to be single forever.. All guys in Seattle are JERKS.
    Just Looking Posts: 1,610, Reputation: 480
    Ultra Member

Dec 1, 2010, 06:49 PM

Shelly, I just read that you are 12. You are going to meet a lot more guys and some will be jerks. Others will be nice. Some boys that are jerks are just immature, and will grow up by the time they are in their 20's. I've also read that you have a pretty difficult life with your family. Unfortunately, until you get that straightened out, you are going to be vulnerable to making poor decisions in your life when it comes to boys.

The best advice I can give you is to focus on other things now. How are you doing in school? A good education will do more for you in the long run than having a boyfriend now will do. Making good friends or developing your existing relationships will do more for you. More than anything, figuring out what you want in life and developing your own character is what will give you a happy life someday.
    Andrew916 Posts: 182, Reputation: 33

Dec 2, 2010, 04:26 AM

Man I didn't have a girlfriend until I was 16 haha things happen so fast and so young now

-Drew

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Keeping some things in Maiden name. [ 2 Answers ]

I recently got married I haven't started changing thing to my marriage name yet. But when I do I was wondering can I leave my charge cards and saving account in my maiden.

Keeping Secrets from my boyfriend [ 10 Answers ]

Ok, well my BF and I have been dating for about 8 months now... and I really can't see myself being with anyone else but him. Only problem is, sometimes I have a hard time telling him things. I want him to know everything, but I just don't want him to overreact to something I tell him. For...

Things to Talk About with boyfriend [ 2 Answers ]

My husband and I have been together for 10 years and we have 2 children together. It seems like lately when we are just relaxing at home together we have nothing to talk about. He gets really offended by this and thinks it mean I don't love him anymore but i do still love him with all my heart....

Cost and energy efficiency, keeping your cool vs letting things heat up. [ 8 Answers ]

My wife and I have a disagreement. We own a kennel for dogs which we have to keep it reasonably climate controlled for the comfort of the dogs. Now with that said let me describe the building the dogs are housed. A concrete block structure with the only insulation in the attic. The kennel does...

View more questions Search