Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EIBAMA Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2010, 11:44 PM
    Where can I buy stillmanes in UAE?
    Where can I buy stillman`s in UAE
    SouthAfricacute Posts: 140, Reputation: 18

Dec 5, 2010, 03:09 AM
    Have you tried the shops in the dera area, there's a shop I used to buy from.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blacklist in uae [ 3 Answers ]

Hi me and my family used to live in uae for 6 yrs... but because of crisis in uae my father lost his job in uae... n he was holding sum credit cards and he took loan,, but he was unable to pay the loans because he lost his job so v all left uae and v came back to india... but now m in big...

Is it illegal to buy to buy a house from a friend then sell it back to her? [ 10 Answers ]

I have a friend that live in California that wants me to purchase her home and sell it back to her. She said a broker said she would save money. The purchase would be cash both ways. Also would I have problems with IRS she is giving me funds. Would they expect me to pay cash on it next year? ...

Who can help blacklisted in uae? [ 2 Answers ]

After 1 year working in UAE, I've been deported because they found that I had syphilis. 2 months after there is a new law stating that who is positive in syphilis may qualified to stay in the country but must undergo treatment. My question, is there any possibilities for me to go back to uae now...

Can I enter again in uae [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, iworked in uae from 2002 to 2004... in 2004 my employer filed a police cause against me... and they arrest me.. after judgement I got six months jail... between this period police take me to immigration office in dubai and scan my eyes... then after finish the six months they send me india......

View more questions Search