Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CRMLKING Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2007, 08:31 PM
    Emami Fair and Handsome Cream for men
    Hi I'm a black male looking for the safest method of lightening my complexion. I'm not sure which product works and has minor/no side effects. I also came across this product called Emami Fair and Handsome Cream for men. I want to know if any black dudes used it because I looked 4 reviews and thry all seem to be from middle eastern men.
    Need answers!!
    lighterimust Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2007, 10:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by CRMLKING
    Hi I'm a black male looking for the safest method of lightening my complexion. I'm not sure which product works and has minor/no side effects. I also came across this product called Emami Fair and Handsome Cream for men. I wanna know if any black dudes used it coz I looked 4 reviews and thry all seem to be from middle eastern men.
    Need answers!!!
    Any answer yet crmlking? Looking for same, where are u from and have u tried any other stuff yet like pills or cream and did it work?
    CRMLKING Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2007, 06:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterimust
    any answer yet crmlking? looking for same, where are u from and have u tried anyother stuff yet like pills or cream and did it work?
    No answer yet... I'm African (from Zimbabwe) and I haven't tried anything yet... not sure what works and what's safe... any suggestions for skin lightening for darker (but not too dark) skin 4 guys??
    lighterimust Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2007, 07:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by CRMLKING
    no answer yet....I'm African (from Zimbabwe) and I haven't tried anything yet... not sure what works and what's safe...any suggestions for skin lightening for darker (but not too dark) skin 4 guys????
    Every stuff that works for women am told should work for men. So I am going to try the pills but not sure which one yet
    Indian-boi Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

May 6, 2009, 10:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by CRMLKING View Post
    no answer yet....I'm African (from Zimbabwe) and I haven't tried anything yet... not sure what works and what's safe...any suggestions for skin lightening for darker (but not too dark) skin 4 guys????

By:Raj singh
    Hey I am an indian and I know very many people using this product "Emami fair and Handsome" and sorry to say but I haven't ever heard of anything for black people, "Fair and handsome" and many other products arr intended for brown skin people , and that is to a certain extent ,if a person is too dark brown then the chances for that is very low, This product is good for brown men who had lighter skin but became darker over the years , so this well help you bring you back to what you originally were and a little glow seems like you've gotten much lighter, but as for the dark brown people and Black african people sorry to say but I don't believe there is any product that can make your skin lighter because it is your natural skin , and my dad owns a couple of fair and lovely companies in India and nepal, and these Products are specifically for brown people, maybe there is another way for black people to get lighter like surgery or bleaching cream. My dad sells this product in his company so I can tell you a bit more about this , Bleaching Cream is Sold like any other fairness cream and it is best to find out more about this on the internet , this makes the skin a couple of shades lighter , and yet again it always depends on your skin type because on some it maybe really good and make a difference and for some it can result to almost nothing and if used more amount than need or not properly it can damage skin, but usually bleaching cream is safe nowadays and it won't completely make you white , but be sure to look up the right one and before purchasing make sure you ask questions to know if it is suitable for your skin type , I hope this is any help to anyone who was wondering about lightening Products , Thank you very much God Bless
    Meagan91 Posts: 63, Reputation: 3

May 7, 2009, 07:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Indian-boi View Post
    By:Raj singh
    Hey I am an indian and i know very many people using this product "Emami fair and Handsome" and sorry to say but i haven't ever heard of anything for black people, "Fair and handsome" and many other products arr intented for brown skin people , and that is to a certain extent ,if a person is too dark brown then the chances for that is very low, This product is good for brown men who had lighter skin but became darker over the years , so this well help you bring you back to what you originally were and a little glow seems like you've gotten much lighter, but as for the dark brown people and Black african people sorry to say but i don't believe there is any product that can make ur skin lighter because it is ur natural skin , and my dad owns a couple of fair and lovely companies in India and nepal, and these Products are specifically for brown people, maybe there is another way for black people to get lighter like surgery or bleaching cream. My dad sells this product in his company so i can tell you a bit more about this , Bleaching Cream is Sold like anyother fairness cream and it is best to find out more about this on the internet , this makes the skin a couple of shades lighter , and yet again it always depends on your skin type because on some it maybe really good and make a difference and for some it can result to almost nothing and if used more amount than need or not properly it can damage skin, but usually bleaching cream is safe nowadays and it wont completely make u white , but be sure to look up the right one and before purchasing make sure u ask questions to know if it is suitable for your skin type , I hope this is any help to anyone who was wondering about lightening Products , Thank you very much God Bless
    Hey indian-boi. This thread is more than two years old and crmlking hasn't made an appearance on here ever since.
    But welcome on the board :)
    rizoma hugs Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2010, 07:04 AM
    1. Mix honey and lemon and apply it for 15 miniutes and wash it hot water
    2. use olive oil dear

Do this method just for 40 days you can get a good result

Do not hurry
    Thanks.
    rizoma hugs Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2010, 07:07 AM
    1. MIX HONEY AND LEMON AND APPLY IT FOR 15 MINIUTES AND WASH IT HOT WATER
    2. apply olive oil dear for your skin when you going for Sleep
    Mornig you wash the skin (do not go out when you applied)

DO THIS METHOD JUST FOR 40 DAYS YOU CAN GET A GOOD RESULT

DO NOT HURRY
    THANKS
    Khan91 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2011, 04:35 AM
    It's been 3 days since I have been using Emani Fair And Handsome, I must say it works, slow but effective. But as for a black skinned person it is not possible since your genes are meant to keep you with a black skin unless you do what MJ had done but that puts you in a whole lot of risk.
    nicebuddy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2012, 04:27 PM
    Does the emami fair and handsome cream bleach the skin's hair?
    mentclez1991 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2012, 03:19 PM
    To all the indians saying that there is no emami for dark-skinned people and I came across one in my supermarket, used it and my complexion became fairer note not black to white the complexion just improved as in there is a glow that comes about.go ahead and used zimbabwe guy
    mentclez1991 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2012, 03:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mentclez1991 View Post
    to all the indians saying that there is no emami for dark-skinned peolpe and i came across one in my supermarket, used it and my complexion became fairer note not black to white the complexion just improved as in there is a glow that comes about.go ahead and used zimbabwe guy
    The only problem is that the cream can leave a white paste on your skin if you apply too much
    Khaja Nawas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2013, 11:19 PM
    Hi. Im a black skinned guy. Im sing emami fair and handsome nearly for six months. I can't find any effective working, but it works. It changed my black skin into dark brown. I got more confident now and I'm still using it. Regular usage may let you to the good results. Use daily friends it is not worthless. Emami Fair and Handsome, Slow But Effective.
    waseem5252 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2013, 08:09 AM
    It did really works buddy , I hve started using it since last week , I having a positive result , but its making my skin too much dry don't know what to do with it now
    gold3509 Posts: 202, Reputation: 4

Sep 1, 2013, 06:55 AM
    You should use hydroquione 5 or 10%. If you want to brighten up your skin... bio claire cream and oil for the body only. Do not use bio claire on face cause it may cause acne. It is meant to use on body only.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Has anyone every tried Fair & White AHA Lighting Cream or Rare Extracts body bleach [ 45 Answers ]

Hi.. I was wondering if anyone has tried any of these lighting creams and if you did can you tell me if they worked for you. Also, if it did how long did it take. I just started using Fair & White AHA Lightening Cream a couple days ago but I was kindda iffy about it because it says it contains...

What is the best cream to lighten your skin giving it a fair natural look... HELP! [ 18 Answers ]

I have been hearing a lot about magic creams, fair and flawless and Makari, but what actually is the BEST for my skin? What's the most natural and does any of these have any side effects. PLEASE HELP!! I really need a cream to lighten my brown skin to make it look more lighter but natural and fair....

Which cream is better for lighter skin?papaya cream and soap or magic cream? [ 5 Answers ]

Which one it the best papaya soap and cream or magic cream?. How long does it take to see results when using papaya soap and or cream or both together?. How long dose it take to see results when using magic cream and or soap?. Or both together?. Please e-mail me and let me know thanks...

Science fair [ 1 Answers ]

I have a science fair coming up and I'm stuck on a question. I need a project that's fast, simple and will get me good grades. Please help Thanks

Left by handsome greek [ 1 Answers ]

Hi - my greek boyfriend left me with a child.My son birth certificate is romanian.I have father declaration made in front of a public notary that he is the father of my son, so there is no doubt about paternity.Greek embassy don't want to recognize the paper and they ask to bring father.What else...

View more questions Search