Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adeleonjr81 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2010, 08:27 PM
    What are the color settings for a 50in plasma, Samsung TV?
    Does anyone know how to fine tune the plasma settings on a 50 inch plasma TV? The model is a series 4+450. I want to know if anyone has them can you please help me. I don't have two hundred bucks lying around to fine tune it cause I'm still in college and working full time.
    Andrew916 Posts: 182, Reputation: 33

Dec 1, 2010, 02:02 AM
    http://www.samsung.com/us/support/owners/product/PN50C450B1DXZA
    I'd check this out and browse around. They have a manual as well as a customer support line that should be able to help you. Good luck! I sure wish I had that TV haha

-Drew
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Dec 1, 2010, 07:14 AM
    I must let you know that copying someone else's settings is NOT a substitute for an ISF calibration. Anyone who knows about calibration will tell you this.

Check out AVSForum (www.avsforum.com). They have threads on there with some settings. But like I said, this is NOT a substitution. It will get you close to what the calibration settings were for a different environment with a different panel.

You could take the third and fourth TVs off a line and they will not look identical side-by-side.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Samsung plasma screen goes black [ 6 Answers ]

My Samsung plasma screen goes black after it has been on for a few minutes,there is sound still,but after about 2-3 minutes the picture appears for a few minutes than the screen goes black again,than it flickers untile the screen is completely black but there is always sound. I have a PS2 & cable...

Samsung plasma connection to sony laptop [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to connect my computer Sony Viao vgn-sz780 to my Samsung TV pn42a450p1d via a VGA cable. It worked one time before but when I repeat the steps to do it again it doesn't work. I can get my TV to have a PC source but it keeps saying "check signal cable" or "no signal." I have installed...

View more questions Search