Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kaballmo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2010, 07:18 PM
    Looking for title of 90's mutant flick. Only have a vague memory of one scene
    I'm looking for the name of a 90's or possibly late 80's sci-fi movie where people turn into monsters. All I can remember is a scene, near the end I think, where the main protaginist, I think, ends up turning into a monster. This means he's going to die, he cannot survive as a monster for whatever reason. The creature he turned into was long and squidlike in appearance, I think. I hope I didn't dream this.
    wrtmom Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Dec 1, 2010, 08:21 PM
    Sounds like They Live with Roddy Piper

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am trying to find the title of a movie by one very vague scene [ 4 Answers ]

I remember watching this film on the TV in the early 80's. It was a horror and I'm pretty sure it was based on a true story. The only scene I can remember is when the creature (I'm sure it had hairy arms! ) punched its fist through the wall of a cabin in the woods where people were hiding from it...

Vague memory of a piano solo scene [ 2 Answers ]

From what I remember a woman is playing a solo piece on a grand piano in a large room. I believe she had on an evening gown, maybe light blue. I know it's vague but it's all I remember but I would love to know what the movie was so I could learn the song was she was playing. Thanks!

Very Vague Description of scene in movie.. hoping to find title [ 6 Answers ]

Can anyone name the movie this scene may have come from?. Two cops walk into an old house. A record player is playing, antiques decorate the front room. The cops are overwhelmed with pungent odor exuding from dining room... Upon entering they discover a family (older people) of rotted corpses ,...

Film title by vague scene description [ 1 Answers ]

A scene from a movie I saw as a little girl which really scared me popped into my head and I can't tell which movie it was. The movie might have something to do with passing between parallel dimensions, but I am not sure of that. In the scene I talk about, the hero which was previously...

View more questions Search