Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    njim0415 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2010, 06:28 PM
    Will I still have to pay for health insurance after the age of 18?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 30, 2010, 06:32 PM

Under the current health care law, there will be requirements that certain people be covered. The laws will take effect over the next few years.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 30, 2010, 07:53 PM

If you want health insurance you have to pay for it, even if you are covered where you work, normally you pay part of it.
    You also are allowed to be covered under specific requirements by your parents insurance.

The laws are changing over the next few years and it is possible that latter you will be required to buy insurance.
    jef1056 Posts: 70, Reputation: 5

Dec 7, 2010, 06:40 AM

With National health care reform taking effect. Health plans, on renewal, will allow coverage of children up to the age of 26 on a family plan.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Health insurance for diabetic, otherwise in good health [ 5 Answers ]

Next month, I will be landing in Texas as a new immigrant on my Green Card (female aged 55 years - not working). I have diabetese which is well controlled bu insulin and am otherwise in good health. Which companies would provide me a health insurance cover, even if they put a waiting period for the...

Is it legal for an employeer to continue to pay employee health insurance once COBRA [ 2 Answers ]

Is it legal for an former emlpoyeer to continue to pay for a separated employees' health insurance?

Tell me that weather I can take health insurance for my uncle whose age is 78 [ 2 Answers ]

Give me details about national health insurance comany's varishtha mediclaim

Health insurance won't pay for terminal diseases [ 2 Answers ]

Where i work, the insurance is very strict... If i slip, fall and break a leg, insurance won't pay for medical services if I was the one to spread water on the floor so we have to be extra careful but when i read the policies very carefully... i saw a clause that no one in my office seems to have...

View more questions Search