Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cindyjpotter Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2010, 05:35 PM
    Can corian outdoor tables crack?
    I have purchased an outdoor corian patio table. Can it be left covered outside in the cold winter elements?
    SweetDee Posts: 534, Reputation: 51

Dec 29, 2010, 08:36 AM

Oh I know this answer!

Yes it can be left outside. I have one and it's been outside in the snow UNCOVERED for 3 years.

If you're not sure about it maybe you can call a company that sells corian countertops so you can get a sense of it's durability. :) Don't hurt to ask questions. Xo
    heaphy Posts: 40, Reputation: 3

Feb 22, 2011, 02:15 PM
    Yes, Corian can crack, and I have seen such a table cracked when it got knocked over. I have specialized in repairing Corian for 18 years, so I've seen just about every thing that can go wrong. In general, though, Corian makes an excellent table top material.

- Jim Heaphy, TopRepair

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Corian sink crack [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I have an 8 inch crack in my Corian sink. Water leaks out of it. Can this be repaired without replacing the entire sink?

How to repair a crack in a Corian sink? [ 8 Answers ]

Construction workers outside my home were using a jackhammer. The vibration caused my sink to crack. The contractor says this is not possible. Is this true? In any case, I now have a crack in my sink. How can I repair the crack without replacing the sink and countertop?:confused:

Corian countertop crack repair [ 16 Answers ]

Hello, Would anyone know where I can get a Corian repair kit and instructions on how to repair the crack in my counter? I would like to repair it myself. Thank you.

Corian Crack [ 2 Answers ]

Is it possible for heat from a laptop to crack a corian counter and should I try to repair or get a pro?

Crack in corian [ 5 Answers ]

We have corian countertops and now have a crack in the sink which is one continuous flow from countertop. All one piece. The crack goes all the way through and it leaks to the underneath. The crack is about 12 inches long. Does anyone know if this can be repaired or will we have to replace...

View more questions Search