Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SoInLove1029 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2007, 07:45 PM
    Cat Troubles
    I have two male cats and I made the mistake of bring a female around them. My two males started fighting each other now all my male cats do is fight they won't be around each other and they have to stay in different rooms! They used to love each other before I brung the female into my house! What should I do?
    NatashasMum Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2007, 07:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by SoInLove1029
    I have two male cats and I made the mistake of bring a female around them. My two males started fighting each other now all my male cats do is fight they won't be around each other and they have to stay in different rooms! They used to love each other before I brung the female into my house! What should I do??
    Are the males neutered? If not that's your problem. Males are very territorial when it comes to females, particularly when the females are in heat. Have all of your cats spayed and neutered and the peace will be restored.
    SoInLove1029 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2007, 08:35 AM
    Thanks!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cat acting strange when bringing our cat we had before back home... [ 1 Answers ]

We have three cats; Kittie, Trinie, and Cleveland. The first two are girls and are younger than Cleveland by about 4 years. One of our cats ran away a month ago. I don't know how she got out but we couldn't find her anywhere. Yesterday she turned up in a neighbors yard, and then I brought her...

Toilet troubles [ 5 Answers ]

One of the 3 toilets in our place had been running a lot. I read a post here suggesting bending the rod that holds the ball down so that the water won't overflow the pipe. That worked; there is no more running. But now whenever I flush that toilet, the toilet in the bathroom downstairs loses all...

Toilet troubles [ 5 Answers ]

You need to forgive me I am not am not sure what all the parts of the toilet are called so I hope I can explain this well. The other day I noticed my toilet was making a hissing noise constantly. I took the lid off the tank and noticed it is coming from the fill valve area. I noticed there is a...

Troubles: [ 2 Answers ]

Why do troubles and trials exist in this world? HANK :confused:

View more questions Search