Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    glenmere Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2003, 08:58 AM
    Quicken 2002
    How does one delete an entire year of transactions at once, i.e. without having to go in and delete one by one? I have used Quicken for many years and have accumulated a great deal of data that I would like to eliminate in yearly chunks without disturbing the categories and accounts I've entered. I can't seem to get an answer to this from either a manual or from the publisher. Can you help? Thanks, John
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 17, 2003, 05:42 AM
    Quicken 2002
    Lookup Start New Year in quicken help. It explains this process.

glenmere Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2003, 09:20 AM
    Quicken 2002
    Thanks Scott for your reply. I did look up "Start" new year in Quicken as your suggested. I'm not sure this procedure will do what I want. I'm not comfortable with the instructions. I have over 10 years of transactions entered and all I want to do is delete some of the older years without messing up the transactions for the more current years. The writeup Quicken gives doesn't make this clear. Thanks, John
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 24, 2003, 06:03 AM
    Quicken 2002
    I'm in a similar boat. I keep my transactions in Quicken because I don't want to deal with the archiving. But that is the ONLY way to remove prior transactions without messing up your accounts.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2002 Nissan Alitma 2.5s [ 1 Answers ]

My Nissan altima knocks when started. It also burns oil, I am afraid it might be the piston rings. Tell me if I'm wrong

2002 ram blower problem [ 2 Answers ]

My 02 ram blower motor stopped working , it would periodically,stop bot would always come back on. I have power at the fuse, and it's good but no power any where else. Any Ideas? Thanks Harley Guy...

2002 Dodge ram [ 1 Answers ]

My truck will crank and sounds real good, but it will not stay running, even if I try to press the accelerator. It just dies. Any ideas on what could be wrong and the least expensive things to check first?

View more questions Search