Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jeffyalden Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2010, 01:25 PM
    Payments to a judgement against you
    I have a judgement against me plus attorney fees that are $5,000. I can't afford to pay this all in full. Received a letter today from the attorney ready to take further action against me. What can I do? Can I make payments? Can they still pursue legal action if I am making payments?

Check out some similar questions!

Can a law firm collect on a judgement if I am already paying on another judgement [ 1 Answers ]

I have a judgement with Citibank that I am curently making payments on. Capital One just obtained a judgement against me. I have a wage hearing with the judge in a few weeks. Can Capital one collect on this judgement since I am already paying on one already?

I want to make payments but now pending default judgement [ 5 Answers ]

OK, so I think I have made some mistakes here. I was served a Summons by a debt collector. I called them up and they told me to Answer the summons by sending them a letter of what I intend to do about this debt. I did this asking them for a chance to negotiate my debt. We talked about an offer of...

Judgement Payments [ 1 Answers ]

Once a judgement is in place and monthly payments are made, does that extend the 10 year judgement? Example: The judgement has been in place for 1 year, which lives 9 years on the judgement. If a payment is made on the debt, does the 10 years start all over?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.