Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    devika_kale Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2010, 12:42 PM
    My husband & me hd sex on 24 nov 30 nov badly vomit & motion my date is 13. Do I pregnant
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Nov 30, 2010, 05:08 PM

It would be too early to tell. IF you were, the egg would only be in the process of implantation. Wait until the 13th and see what happens when you expect your period.

Dec 2, 2010, 12:28 PM
    Comment on chrishar1's post
    Thanks for the reply. But after taking doc. Medicine still in moring I fell like vomit but it is OK then before. Shall I speak to doc regarding my pregnancy?

Dec 2, 2010, 12:28 PM
    Comment on DoulaLC's post
    Thanks for the reply. But after taking doc. Medicine still in moring I fell like vomit but it is OK then before. Shall I speak to doc regarding my pregnancy?
    Uber Member

Dec 2, 2010, 02:57 PM

If you think there is a chance of being pregnant, let your doctor know. What medication did he give you for the vomiting?

Dec 5, 2010, 01:53 AM
    Comment on DoulaLC's post
    I hv gt my periods on 04. So still there are chances of pregnancy

Dec 5, 2010, 01:53 AM
    Comment on chrishar1's post
    I hv gt my periods on 04. So still there are chances of pregnancy
    Uber Member

Dec 5, 2010, 05:45 AM

If your period is normal, then you likely are not pregnant. Wait another week or two and try a pregnancy test if you want to be sure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I haven't had my period since nov.13 and I had sex nov. 21 could I be pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

Ok so a friend of mine had her period November 13 and that was the last time. She and her boyfriend of two years decide to have sex for the first time November 21. She still hasn't had her period and she is starting to worry. She has most of the syptoms of pregnancy, but she is still unsure of what...

Me & my hubby got sex on nov 28 & I got my menstruation on Dec. 12 & I got pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

Please help me I'm confused:confused: because my OB says I'm 29 wiks & 4 days pregnant, but it really confused me when is the exact date I ovulate because me & my husband got sex Nov. 28, 2008 then I got menstruation on Dec 12, 2008 & it was my last menstruation but the next date we had sex is on...

Sunset nov 4, 2006 [ 1 Answers ]

What time does the sun set on November 4th, 2006 in jacksonville fl?

View more questions Search