Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mitzieloud Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2007, 07:08 PM
    I want to lose weight
    :confused: hi I'm 26 years old and I have 1 baby now, when I was not pregnant I weight 123 lbs after I gave birth I wieght already 153 lbs, I've heard this okinawan tea that melt your fats with in 7 days, I don't know how true is this. I need your advice who ever try this okinawa tea. Thanks
    SBowman Posts: 71, Reputation: 6

Jan 7, 2007, 07:12 PM
    Running. There's a reason why the main character in movie montages runs all the time. It's because it works so well. Biking is also good. Plus, if you have a lot of fat in your body, it will burn away leaving a very nicely sculptured body.

Do it for a month, everyday. If you have the time, that is.
    jj123789 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2007, 11:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mitzieloud
    :confused: hi im 26 years old and i have 1 baby now, when i was not pregnant i weight 123 lbs after i gave birth i wieght already 153 lbs, i,ve heard this okinawan tea that melt your fats with in 7 days, i dont know how true is this. i need your advice who ever try this okinawa tea. thanks
    I do not know an answer, but my wife has the same issue. We had our second and she gained even more weight. I am really concerned with her weight because of HEALTH and she doesn't have energy and my physical attraction has diminished.

I would encourage you to be disciplined in the beginning. Exercise, do a lot of toning work out.

The okinawan tea is not helpful. There are more obesity in okinawa in japan then anywhere else in the country.
    Momoko1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2007, 10:37 PM
    Obesity in Okinawa is due to a Western diet and not to a traditional Okinawan diet. Tea can help speed the metabolism, but there is no miracle food or drink, only sensible eating and exercise. Okinawans drink many kinds of tea. The most popular is jasmine tea or sanpincha. It is not considered a weightloss aid. Its just an everday drink. If you want to just try the tea, for enjoyment, then I would recommend either going to an asian market or even checking some local super markets for jasmine tea. You do not need to buy some "special" jasmine tea. Okinawans are considered to have the longest life span and a healthy, active one of any other country. Many believe this is due to their overall diet. Once more this means a traditional diet, not the McDonalds and other foods that have crept in. If you want to learn more about their way of eating, you can look it up online or check a book out from the library. Beyond what they eat, they are known to stay active because they tend to take part in a lot of physical activities such as walking, fishing, etc. Hope this helps. By the way, I live in Okinawa, so I can see many elders about when I go running in the park. Many of them are walking, running, stretching and some are in amazing shape. :)
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Jan 31, 2007, 12:44 PM
    :confused: hi im 26 years old and i have 1 baby now, when i was not pregnant i weight 123 lbs after i gave birth i wieght already 153 lbs, i,ve heard this okinawan tea that melt your fats with in 7 days, i dont know how true is this. i need your advice who ever try this okinawa tea. thanks
    Scientist, herbist believe that better weight loss are achieved when green tea is used in conjunction with other weight loss herbs and nutrients. For instance green tea w/ginger and olive leaf lowers cholestrol and aides in weight loss, when used in conjunction with proper nutrition and an exercise program. Under the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act of 1974, herbal products such as green teas are considered dietary supplements. This means that success or effectiveness of these products do not have any guarantees. Even when they advertise "100% guaranteed"! Okinawan Teas is basically a form of Jasmine Green tea, and I don't believe that this alone is going to work for you, there are a lot of products on the market that "guarantee results", but it basically all boils down to correct diet and exercise. Losing Fat takes time, be patient and don't expect to get Ultra lean overnight or in a weeks time. Burn the fat off the abdominal muscles with lots of cardiovascular exercise. Eat natural, low fat, low sugar, low calorie foods in small servings throughout the day, Work out with weights, work the entire body. The key to maximum fat loss is to work out aerobically for 30-60 minutes per session. 3-4 x a weer. 55% of your calories should come from carbs, 30% from protein, and 15% from fat. Cut out sugars, fried food, chips, cookies, cakes, whole milk products, cut out colas, even diet, drink lots of water before each meal. Keep a journal of what you eat for a couple of days, and then make changes, Hope this help you abit:cool:
    PatrickG Posts: 34, Reputation: 3

Jan 31, 2007, 12:50 PM
    There are no magic remedys for weight loss. Healthy lifestyle, good eating and cardiovascular exercise, it will make you feel better and its easy to do, just keep at it.
    jessieshuai Posts: 9, Reputation: 1
    -

Feb 14, 2007, 10:11 PM
    I can help you lose weight successfully.
    Here's an easy and effective way.
    Oh! My Herbalife: Success stories: We've Got It Down

If you'd like to give it a try, email me.
    Please answer the following questions:
    1. Do you really want to lose weight?
    2. How much weight do you want to lose? Your age, height & weight?
    3. Have you ever tried to lose weight?how?
    4. Why didn't it work?
    5. Why do you want to lose weight now?

Email me at [email protected]
    lagirla Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Feb 16, 2007, 08:55 AM
    No it does not really work!I advice you to drink green tea it cleans your system, but not only that you have to do daily exercise
    heather6256 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2007, 08:56 AM
    That Tea isn't going to work.. Just start working out!
    nanepoo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2007, 02:09 PM
    My weight was usually about 130 to 140 , I start to gain weight about 4 years ago I am 38 years I now weight 169 lbs I want to get back to 140 lbs but trying dieting and exercise is a bit hard . How else can I lose weight.
    Jack_Jack 238 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2007, 03:45 PM
    I am not sure about that lol but there are a few things you could do to lose weight! You could go on the six week diet, or you could eat as much soup as you want enough to make you fool for about a week or two and you could sit on the toilet and lose it like that lol lol or you could count you carbs.
    tyhirah lyles Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2008, 08:32 AM

Well I weigh 148 now I use to weigh 160.but I started watching what I eat and started getting myself into dancing which is very fun.like I still eat all the foods I love but I don't eat as much.maybe you should try it.But seriously I don't think that's fat at all that's a perfect size to me.but if you feel that way just limit what you eat and dance you don't have to know how to dance just move around.or you can watch this great workout show called HIPHOP DANCE MOVES workout and do that once every two days and watch your resaults.but if you don't lose don't worry your still beautiful don't matter what you look like beauty only skin deep OK.
    1countrylife Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2008, 10:16 AM

I agree that the tea isn't the answer. Exercise. The "Move it to lose it" methed seems to work for most. Watch what goes in your mouth. Oh and the time you eat it. In the evenings your metabolism slows down. You won't burn calories as fast. Its hard to keep motivated so get a friend to do the "buddy system" with you, it's a great help to have someone encouraging you along. :O)
    missteetee Posts: 60, Reputation: 2

Oct 27, 2008, 11:57 PM

I tried the tea and it didn't help. I ended up using phentermine and getting b-12 shots with lipoden.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lose weight [ 6 Answers ]

I weigh 56 kilos, and I'm 5 feet 4 inches. I know I'm not fat, but I have quite a big tummy. I mean again its not fat, but my ideal weight would be 50 kilos. I don't exercise really, which I know I should. My question is what are the right foods to eat to lose weight on my tummy?

How to lose weight [ 8 Answers ]

I am 37 years old. My height is 5 ft 3 inches and I weigh approx 213 lbs. How long will it take to reach my ideal weight if I don't go overboard with dieting ? Also please tell me what is my ideal weight. I don't like to exercise. Also please tell me how many calories I should have daily in order...

Lose weight [ 7 Answers ]

Hi there expert buddy I have problem with my weight, I am 182 lbs.. I have a difficult time waking up in the morning. I used to dance belly dancing, but I stop it.. My friends told me to try to go to GYM, I insist that when I go to GYM, there are tendency that I cannot maintain my routine...

Need some help to lose weight.. [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I want some tips to lose weight so please give me efftive tips because I tried many of them doing.. I did many execersie and also started gym but no good result please help me...

Trying To Lose Weight. [ 4 Answers ]

Yes Does Anyone Know Of A True, Honest Way To Lose Weight?:)

View more questions Search