Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    greenleafer Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2010, 10:25 AM
    90's kids shows HELP
    K there is this theme song that I can't seem to match to the title of the show I watched as a kid.. and I'm so curious it's driving me crazy it goes like this
    Take off you shoes give your feet some air... you can even sit around in your underwear.. come on in.. there isn't nobody here but me..

I think the part that is bothering me the most is why my parents allowed me to watch a show with such a disturbing theme song.. sit around in your underwear come on in,. there isn't no body here but me... creeepster.. PLEASE HELP
    RMphoto Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2011, 07:51 AM
    I have been going insane trying to remember the name of that show too! So far your question is the only thing I can find related to it on the internet. I remember it was about a dad and his daughter, and I think the dad worked at a library or a theatre, something like that. The thing I remember most is the theme song! And it must have been around '92-'93 when it was on. I'm going to keep searching cause this is driving me nuts

Apr 4, 2011, 07:56 AM
    OH MY GOD I found it!! It's called Eric's World, and the dad does work at a theatre!

Here's a YouTube video the intro song starts at :32. Its like a flashback to my childhood! Good old TVOntario..

Apr 4, 2011, 07:56 AM
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtHJ7qD1e3w

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pbs kids shows from 90's [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter watched a show with a singing farmer/cowboy named Mr. Houston and a hound dog puppet called Sarge (I think). I am looking to find a video of them singing "Great Day in the Morning" but I can't remember the name of the show.

I need help with these shows from the 90's [ 9 Answers ]

The first show had puppets (not the muppets) but these puppets were all best friends and there was a wall with a face and there were doors on the wall and the puppets would pop out. And the second show well I don't know if it was a show or a commercial or I don't know what it was but it was...

80's or 90's Kids film about kids adopting aliens from a pet store [ 3 Answers ]

Thinking they were animals and then FBI get involved etc. I remember watching the film in th 90's on VHS but cannot for the life of me remember the name of it

90's TV Shows kids pbs? [ 1 Answers ]

I need help to figure out this show I remember on about in 1993 when I was in third grade. My teacher would use it for class so I'm assuming that it was on a channel like PBS or something. It was NOT animated/cartoon. It was about this boy who everyday after school he would have a problem he would...

80-90's TV shows aliens [ 4 Answers ]

What is the name of the TV show or made for TV movie in the 80-90's that was about aliens landing and blending somewhat but with markings, lizardlike, on their heads and the men aliens had the babies?? I think one of the main alien characters was a cop...

View more questions Search