Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jennyitb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2007, 06:03 PM
    Confused
    I ve been with my boyfriend for about a year now. We moved in together right away everything was great the first couple of months and so. But then I realized I moved to a town where I don't know anyone. All my friends live 2 hours of more away from me.So its been really hard adjusting to this. On new years I got really drunk and saw him talking to his ex girlfriend got really upset decided to break up with him. Cause I was drunk and mad I ended up living with one of his friends and didn't see him till the next day. He had turned his phone off when all I wanted to do was talk to him. This pass week has been hell we been fighting every day . I can't stop crying and he doesn't seem to care anymore. I feel from doing what I did on new years he been a lot different to me. I thought maybe giving him some space to go with his friends this weekend to Maine would help things to get space. But got so upset cause he never called to say goodnight to me when he was miles away from me. I went to RI to c my friends to make myself better and ended up having a horrible time. So I was hoping to hear from him to get some comforting. When I had text messgage him and told him. I feel like he doesn't care about me anymore. But, I feel lost without him. Im now sitting here writing this waiting for him to get home to c me. When he had told me he was going to be here a long time ago he was still chillen with his friends. So I freaked out on him on the phone and been pretty much freaking out all week. I feel like I'm going to lose him . All I wanted was to spend Sunday with him . Cause I have to work all week and we have different sheds so we don't get to spend much time together anymore. But I feel like he doesn't want to by the way he been acting.my friends tell me I need space but its hard 2 do when all your family and friends live so far away . I'm losing my mind I can't stop crying getting upset somebody help, I'm afraid if I continue to act like this he going to break up with me . But its so hard when you feel like they don't want to be around you so I don't know help!:confused:
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Jan 7, 2007, 08:32 PM
    Well I agree with your friends. You both are so upset that you both need time apart so that you can calm down and approach this in a demeanor where your not going to get upset. You don’t really give a lot of back ground about talking to his ex, I mean it may not have been a big deal at all and if that was the case I can certainly understand his feeling that he might not feel like he’s trusted by you. If he was talking trying to get back with her then I’d say your did the right thing. But you don’t really go into that so it’s hard to say.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 9, 2007, 10:15 PM
    I don't blame him for being mad at you for being drunk and starting trouble. He just wants you to think about it and he needs to be sure it won't ever happen again. Who wants to be with a trouble making drunk?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

So confused [ 4 Answers ]

My friends had been cutting themslevs and one of them still does. That's when my problem got worse. I'v always had problems with myself mostly emotional but I neva admit it to anyone, I can neva talk to my family or my friends, I feel as though I'm disappionting them. I always feel lower then...

Confused... [ 2 Answers ]

In a T Account, I do not know where to place these two problems. Received cash for progrmming services performed, $500 Received cash for programming services to be performed $600 Thank you

Confused and Need Help! [ 11 Answers ]

To give some back ground first: I am normally a 26 days cycle and last for 5 days. Day 1 being light, days 2 & 3 being pretty heavy, day for a little lighter, & then day 5 some spotting and stop! This month I was due to start my period on the 5th. I have sex on the night of the 4th! But nothing...

Confused about something [ 4 Answers ]

My 10 yr old daughter is very well behaved in public, at other peoples houses, to other people, but for some reason she has been very snappy and rude towards me. I have been at home with her since she was born. Not because I wanted to, but because I have 2 other kids also, and dh didn't want me to...

Confused... maybe? [ 3 Answers ]

I had a breakup about 7 months ago. We were together for 3 years. Ended out of the blue, just said " he didnt want to be with me anymore" and other things. I mean really, it was not out of the blue because he had to be thinking about it for some time. IN any case, we fought a lot after, and did not...

View more questions Search