Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mary_adams Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2010, 10:57 PM
    An old american movie
    Hi, I was wondering if any one know the name of an old movie about girl moved to an old house and one day she saw a table with a small door in it and she put a letter in it and after a while the letter disappear. Later she opens the small door and finds a letter that came from a man from other time... please I wish to see this movie again..
    Thanks a lot
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Nov 30, 2010, 04:26 AM

The Love Letter (1998)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

From the American President Movie [ 1 Answers ]

What does this quote mean? "How do you have patience for people who claim they love America, but clearly can't stand Americans?"

American movie - Chick Flick [ 2 Answers ]

It's at least 15 years old. A female advertising exec, in possibly New York suddenly finds herself left with her dead sister's baby. She moves to the country to raise the child. In the process buys an old farm with an orchid & to survive she makes baby food from the fruit. This then becomes the...

What movie is this? Italian American based [ 2 Answers ]

OK so this is an older movie, but not black and white... I saw it so long ago when I was a kid all I can remember are bits and pieces. There's a huge Itallian Sylvester Stallone - Fonz like guy in it, and at one point him and a buddy of his get into an argument when the big guy is like... taking...

American Psycho Movie Theme [ 2 Answers ]

Can anybody name the classical song in the beginning of the movie "american psycho" part 1. It plays for like 30 to 60 seconds. And I heard the actuall song before. I want the name of it. I tried the soundtrack but its just a theme so I couldn't find it. Thanks in advanced

View more questions Search