Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arizonasteel Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2010, 09:10 PM
    Kentucky lease statutes? Mental health applicable for breaking a lease in KY?
    My daughter has had to be moved from Ky to AZ because she has become suicidal due to a trauma she had a few years ago which has just hit her hard. She is in a mental health facility getting help and she will not be returning to KY. Can she legally break the lease due to her mental/medical status and because she is unemployed now and not living in the state.

Check out some similar questions!

Breaking a lease prior to occupancy.lease already signed [ 13 Answers ]

Help. My question is this... i signed a lease to rent a single family home... i gave a 200.00 deposit to hold it/toward security. I am unable to move into the home because i have to go out of state for a very ill family member (mother). ive tried to contact "LANDLORD" several times when i heard of...

Breaking lease in Texas-Did not sign lease [ 2 Answers ]

I have shared a house for 15 months with two other roomates. There is a 2 year lease on the house. My name is on the lease with the other two roomates, BUT I did NOT sign the lease. I want to move out because I can no longer stand living with these two roomates. Am I free and clear to leave...

Kentucky Law: Breaking a lease! [ 5 Answers ]

I got a job out of the state of Kentucky and I want to know,if by law I have a right to break the lease without any legal problems?

Stipulations in a lease vs. Law when breaking a lease [ 8 Answers ]

I'm breaking a lease with my landlord 6 months in (I'm moving out of the country). I've found someone to take over the lease immediately upon my departure. I informed my landlord 5 weeks prior to the point where I'd be breaking the lease. The landlord has (three weeks later) informed me that they...

Information about breach of lease agreement and about breaking a lease... [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I have been residing in the state of Georgia for almost a year. I moved from New York, I had never rented in New York so this is all new to me. Here's the issue, Me and my husband signed a lease on July to this apartment complex, at the time we thought it would be a lovely place to raise a...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.