Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    looking4answer_ Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Nov 29, 2010, 06:20 PM
    HELPPP
    Okay so I am 13 and I have these weird red bumps under my pubic hair I'm a virgin soooo yea and like it looks like razor rash but its not please help...

I don't know if this is good info but I just got off my period
    FarmRacer15 Posts: 27, Reputation: 4

Nov 29, 2010, 07:22 PM
    I'm no doctor but... if your from a hot area in the south (i.e. Alabama,tennssee, Texas,Mississippi or Georgia.) it could be chiggers... if your outside A lot. yopu might want to ask your mom.. since you have your v card its most likeyly nothing serious.. my advice ask your mom or a CLOSE older female friend.. although razor bumps seem the most likely cause. Could be a body wash you use to.. have you changed recently.. if so try switching back.. if you haven't. Try some typpe of soap for sensitive skin.. see if your mom has changed laundry soap, mayb you used different pads on you "time of the month" hope I was some type of help.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Nov 29, 2010, 07:26 PM

Also if that area is still active for hair growth then its also possible they are emerging hair folicals. As with any concern in sensetive areas ask your mom first and see a doctor if the condition changes.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 29, 2010, 07:55 PM

There are too many things it could be. It could be ingrown hairs, heat rash, hair follicles, etc. etc.

I know it's embarrassing to discuss this at age 13, but it happens to all women. Trust me, mom won't bat an eye, and either will your doctor.

See your doctor after talking to your mom.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Helppp.its killing me [ 7 Answers ]

Am feeling so sad because of what I did--once my parents scolded me very badly so to hurt them back I started pretending that I have gone mad,I started dancing and talking to myself.They thought that I have gone mad in real and they took me to a doctor for that as I wanted them to think that I...

No period for 7 months HELPPP! [ 3 Answers ]

I am having great difficulty trying to find out why I haven't gotten my period in 7 months, I am only 17... and I had got my period when I was 14 and it was fine until resently it stopped. I have done EVERYTHING to my knowledge and hope to find answers on here. I've gone for many tests like blood...

Helppp me please [ 8 Answers ]

so I have an issue about an ex we dated for almost 2 years and I met him right after I got out of a relationship he waited so long for me to be ready to be in a new one and was my best friend finally I gave in... or it was even assumed I was in one. I was a year younger and we started dating when I...

Helppp amm ii? [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to get pregnant and I had my period dec 4-7 and ever since I got off my peropd I have had unprotected sex and today dec 30 I had brownish stuff then light blood and I put a tampon in because I thought I was going to satrt bleedin and I just went to the bathroom and there was only...

Helppp! [ 1 Answers ]

Someone please help me!! Why is the idea of "sucking" up water with a straw misleading? How does the rubber suction cup on a dart work? Would such darts work in space?

View more questions Search