Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashangel2010 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2010, 05:45 PM
    There was a movie I loved when I was little..
    I was probably 5 or so and I'm 25 now.. all I remember about it was a boy that had to go on some adventure of somekind. There was dancing mushrooms and such.. it wasn't fantacia but kind of the same. Does anyone know what that could be?
    justwonderin Posts: 25, Reputation: 5

Nov 29, 2010, 08:49 PM
    Try "Elm Chanted Forest"
    ashangel2010 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2010, 02:28 PM
    Comment on justwonderin's post
    Thanks for the answer it wasn't that though it was more fantasy... thanks though
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Nov 30, 2010, 06:22 PM

There's dancing mushrooms in this movie: YouTube - Faeries (Brian Froud animated special) Part one of three

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Driving myself nuts trying to remember tiltle of a children's movie I once loved. [ 1 Answers ]

It's a basic cheesy kid's movie. It's an animation and It's main characters happen to be Lions. Mostly what I remember is that The King switches places with his 'twin'. The King is a really brash and loud character while his 'twin' is rather sweet natured and happens to paint birds as his career...

Loved child's movie can't remember [ 2 Answers ]

There was a movie when I was growing up. It was about a little girl who traveled to another world to get a cherry from a tree from an evil woman in order to save her grandmother. Its had puppets I think but the girl was live action. Please help me

View more questions Search