Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    willowiscold Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2010, 05:06 PM
    How to restart a mueller furnace?
    I ran out of oil. After getting oil in the tank I can't get the furnace to work. I've looked all over for a reset button, but there isn't one.

Check out some similar questions!

Furnace won't restart [ 27 Answers ]

Furnace will not restart, when temp. drops. When you turn the furnace switch off and then on the furnace will restart. This will happen several times a day, if nobody is home for a while it can get pretty cold.

Furnace restart [ 3 Answers ]

I need to know how to prime or get started my 3 year old furnace. I already followed the instructions on the cover but it did not work. I get the piolit lit but the furnace does not kick in. do I need to run water or make sure it has water, and how do I do that?

Mueller climatrol furnace manual [ 0 Answers ]

I have a mueller climatrol furnace that needs a new oil burner. We are not quite ready to ditch it yet for a new one. Do you know where we can find the model number and places we may be able to find a new burner for it?

Mueller climatrol furnace manual [ 1 Answers ]

Mueller climatrol model 110-100, I need a blower but can't find a number for it. When I search for the manual on Google nothing comes up for this model. Can you help?

Mueller Climatrol furnace blowing cold air. [ 8 Answers ]

We have a Mueller Climatrol furnace, model #137-115, and when I woke up about 6 hours ago I discovered that there was only cold air blowing through the vents. The pilot light is lit, but I have no clue where to go from here. Can anyone help? Would like to resolve this asap, as it's Christmas, and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.