Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Starrx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2010, 02:12 PM
    How do I win him back?
    For ages I liked this guy in my brothers year who's 19 (I'm 16) and we started talking a lot and he told me he liked me. We arranged to meet one day and it was really good and we kissed and I was really happy. He then text me the next day asking me out which I would have been OK with but he started talking about telling his whole family (including his sister) and saying I should tell my mum which who would not be cool at all ! So I freaked out and said that I didn't want a full blown relationship which he said he was fine with. Then he text me 3 weeks later drunk saying he wasn't cool with it all and I broke his heart and used him and how he wanted to be with me and I felt horrible because I did still like him but he's at university and it's not fair on him when he'll hardly see me. Basically I still like him and he told me he's moved on, and he's sarcastic and horrible to me now. How do I get him to like me again or at least make us the way we were ?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 29, 2010, 02:59 PM

Sorry, but you don't go back to the way it was because he is gone now. You can't make him like you because he has figured out that nothing can happen between you, and that he wants a full blown relationship, and you can't give that to him.

You can only do as he has done, and realize that its not going to work, your way, or his way, and move on as he has.

Sorry for your loss.
    FarmRacer15 Posts: 27, Reputation: 4

Nov 29, 2010, 04:11 PM
    My advice would be... find another guy... if he is drunk and saying that type of stuff... it won't be worth the heartache that you are destined to get. Most of the time when guys get drunk they say what they really thik.. so I wouldn't waste the tears on him... if one day you see a TRUE change in him it might be okay to try again but you better go into that with both eyes open! You might try visiting any other friends you may have at that university but be careful guys can be TWISTED!
    killerwhales22 Posts: 52, Reputation: -3

Dec 22, 2010, 07:55 PM
    Do you want a full blown relationship now?
    If you do then tell him that, but if you don't it is not such a good idea.
    Also is him getting drunk a likely accorince? If it getting in a relationship with may lead to violence, or watever he does when he gets drunk. Personally I would suggest just finding another guy who wants the same things you do.
    WISH YOU THE BEST!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I even try to win her back? [ 7 Answers ]

So me and this girl went out for about 2 months. I know it's not a long time, but I really fell for her. About a week ago she told me she wanted to break up with me. She said the reason was because she didn't like me anymore. A lot of people asked why and their reactions were," That's dumb.", or "?...

How to win your ex back? [ 16 Answers ]

Is it worth it to try to win your ex boyfriend even you caught him with someoneelese and when you ask him who is she and he said she's his wife? I was confused he said to me he wants to have babay with me but he lied to me about her

Win 98se back to win 98 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, Does anybody know if it is possible to backout an installation of win 98se. A friend of mine installed a USB hub on his win 98 machine and when asked for the drivers he inserted a win 98se disk and the machine tried to go through the upgrade procedure. At some point this upgrade...

Win him back [ 2 Answers ]

I've been dating this boy and I was always very happy with him and he would call me every night and we would talk on the phone for at least 3 hours.. in short it was simply the best relationship.. but because I cared so much about him I would get worried or mad or jealous about dumb things.. after...

How to win him back. [ 27 Answers ]

Hi, I dated my boyfriend for 10 months. We lived together for 4 of those 10 months. We had a very volitile relationship at times. We broke up 3 times before but we were always together again in a week. I had left before but this time was the first time I ever took furniture. We had a big...

View more questions Search