Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sgtb967 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2010, 01:19 PM
    What is usd internet billing
    I am getting bills on my credit card and all they say are usd with a number configuration I want to know how to contaxct them to find out whomthey are representing so I know whether they are my purchases I have tried to find them on the net but nothing comes up I believe they are out of montreal but not 100% sure they all ar can anyone help
    sgtb967 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2010, 02:15 PM
    When you get a credit card bill and there are charges for USD what is that
    I am getting bills on my credit card and all they say are usd with a number configuration I want to know how to contaxct them to find out whomthey are representing so I know whether they are my purchases I have tried to find them on the net but nothing comes up I believe they are out of montreal but not 100% sure they all ar can anyone help
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Dec 3, 2010, 02:26 PM

USD $$$
    Stands for United States Dollar followed by the amount in US Dollars.

For example USD 500
    Kit_Ramos Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2010, 09:25 PM
    Well USD typically stands for United States Dollars. But I believe in this case it's something else. I would actually suspect those charges if they showed up on my statement as most transactions (that aren't done by paper check or cash) show up with the name of the merchant (store) that you bought it from. And usually Cash transactions will show up as either a branch withdrawal or as a ATM withdralwal.
    So I would go in and ask your bank about those transactions pronto.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is USD? [ 3 Answers ]

I was looking at a hotel in another country and it was for example 30 USD. Is that mean United Sates Dollar, or am I mistaken?

I have this money I need to know how much its worth in USD [ 8 Answers ]

Many of you know my grandmother just died. My aunt and mom and I have been going through her things and organizing. And we found 1000 yen. Its paper, and my mom said they discontinued paper. We aren't sure how much it is worth. It says nippon ginkgo on it. Here is a scanned picture of it. ...

Cybercafe internet billing calculator [ 1 Answers ]

I have zero knowledge in Visual Basic. I want to build a simple internet billing calculator. The following information should be there in the program... 1) Internet Charge for 30 minutes = Rs. 10 2) Internet Charge for 60 minutes = Rs. 20 3) Minimum Internet Charge = Rs. 10 I have...

Billing in USD Funds [ 3 Answers ]

As a canadian company can I invoice another canadian company in USD Funds?

View more questions Search