Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    artmis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2010, 12:53 PM
    Formal introduction letter
    How can I write a introduction letter, in very formal way, for profressor ?

Check out some similar questions!

Introduction Letter [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Guys, I'm a new member and would like to know how to create an introduction letter for a company to a new clients. Thanks and have nice day ahead! Irogko

Introduction letter [ 1 Answers ]

I want to introduce myself to some higher authority how to introduce?? /// Please help me

Introduction letter [ 2 Answers ]

The company I represent is a new corporation "International trade" We need help to write an Introduction letter in order to present ourself as a new company. Can you please help me, I would really appreciate it. Thank you!

Introduction Letter [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, We have developed one software add-on in ERP.It was successfully tested and implemented at one client site. I want to tie up with other companies I want in india, marketing erp softwares so that our product can be sold at multiple locations and my business expands. Please advise me how to...

Letter of introduction [ 1 Answers ]

I want to write a letter of introduction for my new catering business. I have keyed in on certain businesses that often have catered events, and I want to introduce my business to them for their future events. Can you show me how to write this letter?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.