Nov 29, 2010, 11:13 AM

Hello a:

How can I help?

excon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 29, 2010, 11:24 AM

I would move, most likely other problems too

But how can they over charge you, you are to pay one price per month, just pay that amount, nothing more, if they want more, then they would have to take you to court

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Landlord is taking me to rent and civil court [ 2 Answers ]

My landlord took me to rent court for 2,200 dollars. The judge broke our lease and didn't award her any money:D. Now she is taking me to civil court for the 2,200 dollars. Can she sue me twice for the same thing in a different court?:confused:

Court summons for garage mistake. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi just a question someone might advise me on.2 years ago I went for finance on a car in a big respected car dealers.I picked a car I liked and the paperwork was drawn up for it everything was fine and the bank passed me for the finance.I was due to take possession of the car 2 days later but due...

Court summons mistake? [ 18 Answers ]

I recently received a court summons for a driving offence, but on the summons they have got my vechile registration wrong and my date of birth wrong! What should I do about these mistakes? Can I appeal that it basically wasn't me because the information they must have is wrong.

Taking my landlord to court [ 3 Answers ]

Novi Michigan If I take my landlord to court and I loose will I have to pay his/her court costs

Taking ex-landlord to court [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know Texas laws about air-conditioning? We moved into a rental house in July and found out the air conditioner didn't work. We informed the landlord in writing and verbally. Many people came out about the unit and said it needed to be replaced. In the mean time we bought a bunch of...

View more questions Search