Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    napninja4 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2010, 10:05 AM
    Is there a way to recover a lost 8th grade diploma? That my HS says they cant findit
    I went to HS in 2007 didn't go there for months and they dropped me out.after phew months I went back to the high school to re join but they said no I can't go back in cause I'm 18 and I asked them can't I have my diploma back 8th grade 1, the one I gave them when I registered in 07 they said they don't have it they checked in the office no nothing.

My guess is it could have returned back to the CPS Board Of Education.

How do I recover it back? If my school doesn't have it

Check out some similar questions!

I am in 8th grade. [ 8 Answers ]

I am in 8th grade and I need to do a Science Fair Project. Does anyone have any ideas? PLEASE HELP ME!

Algebra 8th grade [ 1 Answers ]

y=0 we have to make a table showing the domain and range (we can pick them) how do you make the table and then graph it(:

I'm 15 and I'm going to 8th grade , I don't want to do 8th grade I want to skip to 9th [ 11 Answers ]

I stayed back in 4th grade and 5th grade , now I'm becoming a 8th grader , I'm really ready for high school even though my grades are a little low , can you help me shoud I move to a other country so they could skip me?

Since 8th grade [ 15 Answers ]

When I was in 8th grade I realized I had feelings for one of my guy friends. Not a close friend but a simple crush nothing more. And he liked me too. But then this girl all of a sudden started crushing on him and then he liked her and then that was it they were going out and me and him were...

8th grade prom.. [ 3 Answers ]

Hey.. well my 8th grade prom is coming up soon. I have no idea what kind of dress to get. Well I am like 5', 13 years old... and like 80-90 lbs. I need some major help. Does anyone know where I can find a nice dress? Thanks, jessica <33

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.