Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    patti1bieser Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2010, 07:53 AM
    Live-in Nanny, Cook, Housekeeper. Going rates?
    I am live-in Nanny for a 7 year old special needs child. I do all of the cooking for the family in addition to daily housekeeping. I am expected to be on 24 hour call including week-ends at a minutes notice. What should I expect to be paid for my services?

Check out some similar questions!

Issues with live-in/out Caregiver/nanny/housekeeper [ 11 Answers ]

Hello, We have a live-in/out caregiver/nanny/housekeeper. She is paid $1100/mo including room and board, food and use of a vehicle during work. She get 2 days off per week and 1 week paid vacation/year to coincide with our vacations. She is also paid $100/weekend if I need her all weekend or...

Appropriate pay for live-in housekeeper [ 6 Answers ]

I have a live-in housekeeper and have 3 children who are 16,13 and 10. Her main responsibilities have to deal with housekeeping although she's available frequently if I need her to hang with 1,2 and/or 3 of the kids. What would you think is the appropriate salary for someone of this profession?...

I am a nanny & housekeeper what should I be paid? [ 1 Answers ]

I have worked at my position now for 4 months. I was hired as a nanny and housekeeper. During the school year I show up at 6:30am, I am expected to feed the children breakfast, make their lunch, make sure they have brushed their teeth, washed their faces, make their beds etc and out the door to...

About live in housekeeper [ 2 Answers ]

Hi.. I'm working live in housekeeper my salari just 200 a week but I paying my tax and insurance myshelf I'm working with them for 5 years and last three years always baby sitting everysaturday night they didn't pay for me and they didn't pay for my holiday too even I didn't take my holiday,...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.