Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kochony Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2010, 07:44 AM
    Reply to termination letter
    Recently I have received a termination letter from my employer with out any purticular reason. I want to write a latter to enquire about and request for residence visa cancellation extension.

SK
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Nov 29, 2010, 10:35 AM

Why don't you go see your employer face to face and find out what's going on? It seems pretty unprofessional of your employer to terminate you without providing any reasons.
    kimmi01 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2011, 02:11 PM
    My boss has given me a termination because he says I misplayed a critical document in which I have a gut feeling I handed him the document. He also went on to mentioned that I make a derogatory comment against a contractor to his employee in which the employee mentioned nor myself remembers anything like that , how do I respond to a letter like that
    kimmi01 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2011, 02:13 PM
    My boss is not someone that you can easily talk to because he feels he is never wrong , he is always right and we the employees should not correct him
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Jul 25, 2011, 07:12 PM

Kochony, I'm not sure what you should do about your immigration issue but as for the letter, let it go. If they intended to give you a reason, they would have. Apply for unemployment if you qualify for it with your immigration status and look for another job.

Kimmi - best not to put your question in someone else's string.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Reply quotation letter [ 3 Answers ]

How to reply quotation letter received

How to reply my grandmother in-law's letter? [ 7 Answers ]

Did anyone have an idea of an impressive words to write and send her or any sweet words that will sound very nice while reading it to make them love me. My grandmother in-law send me a letter saying they're happy to receive me as part of there family etc, which I know is not true because I was...

Letter forms to reply to lawsuits by credit company [ 1 Answers ]

Need a letter form to reply to a lawsuit by a credit company

Letter of lease termination [ 2 Answers ]

I rent a store front in ny state without a lease-month to month If the land lord want me to leave how much time I will have before it happens? What the landlord has to do?

Lease termination. Objection letter [ 1 Answers ]

According to my lease, I have to pay $495.81 cleaning fee and $850 security/cleaning deposit if I terminate my lease early. I am trying to avoid paying unfair charges. Please, look at my letter to the landlord and correct if necessary. Thank you. RE: STATEMENT OF DEPOSIT ACCOUNT Dear...

View more questions Search