Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lauren21wms Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2010, 11:33 PM
    Alcohol
    My boyfriend and I went out one night, I did not drink. He drank and we madeout... is there anyway I could fail an ETG test by us making out if my test was at 9AM Monday morning and he drank very late Sat. night?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 29, 2010, 12:21 AM

Impossible for you to fail since you didn't actually ingest the alcohol.
    mathewstuart Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2010, 05:18 AM
    Yes, there is no possibility to have such a situation
    cazort Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Dec 13, 2010, 09:26 AM
    No, you will not fail this test. Alcohol is a naturally occurring substance; it's everywhere, just in low concentration. It occurs in some low, but measurable concentration in any ripe fruit, or fruit juice that's been sitting in the fridge for a little while. In fact, even fresh orange juice has measurable alcohol in it. Because most people eat fruit or drink fruit juice, they're consuming small quantities of alcohol every day.

The amount in your boyfriend's breath or saliva is going to just be traces, and it's not like you're drinking his saliva, and even if you were it would probably not really matter.

It's not worth worrying about!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help, Positive ETG Alcohol test and no alcohol has been consumed? [ 21 Answers ]

And again. More failed ETGs. He is not drinking. What to do? Could there be something wrong with his liver? He DOES NOT drink.

Alcohol [ 2 Answers ]

Today's drug testing is more advanced, my question is can alcohol be ditected for more than 24 hours in urine?

ETG Alcohol Test (80 Hour Alcohol Test) [ 1 Answers ]

I drink Non-Alcoholic Beer, but it still contains less than 0.5% alcohol per bottle. I usually have one or two every couple of days. Will this show up in the test? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Alcohol, Old Age and More Alcohol [ 2 Answers ]

As a drunk guy staggers out of the bar one Friday evening, a fire engine races past, siren wailing and lights flashing. Immediately, the drunk starts chasing the engine, running as fast as he can until, eventually, he collapses, gasping for breath. Feeling very put out, He shouts after the...

View more questions Search