Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lauire Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2010, 08:58 PM
    Can you sue an second party for an first parties debts?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 29, 2010, 05:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lauire View Post
    can you sue an second party for an first parties debts?
    Hello l:

I'm not sure what you mean, but I'll take a stab at answering your question... No. You can only sue the person you had the agreement with.

However, legal questions are very difficult to answer when they begin with "can". That's because there's only a yes or no answer available, and the law is SELDOM either a yes or a no. So, if you'd explain your situation, we might be able to help you DO something about it, instead of just giving you a yes or a no.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

He never goes to parties with me [ 13 Answers ]

I invite him every time I go and he refuses! I go with my friends, most of them are male, and I usually hang out the most with my male best friend. He doesn't even want to meet him. My friends think I'm hiding him or don't even have a boyfriend because he never shows up. Girls don't like me really...

Third Parties [ 7 Answers ]

Just wondering, since so many people are upset and downright disgusted with our government officials... president, veep, senators, etc, what would happen if a third party were to win in the upcoming presidential election? Since we already have a system in place, do you think every thing would...

Has the Democratic Party always been the cry-baby Party? [ 21 Answers ]

This is an honest question and I’m looking for an honest answer. Since I can remember Democrats talk about what a lousy country this is and constantly complain about the “unfairness” of life, the “evils” of big business, the never-shrinking scourge of racism and homophobia, and the inevitable...

View more questions Search