Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sniperblade9 Posts: 138, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2010, 07:50 PM
    Want to sell computer
    I have a hp pavilion slimline s3700f. I'm not sure how outdated it is from computers these days, but I put a new graphics card in. A HD Radeon 4350 for like 100 dollars. Anyone have a guess on how much I should sell it for?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Nov 28, 2010, 07:56 PM

If its nice and clean I wouldn't expect more then $200 - $300 usd for it.

Also check eBay and other places to see what they are selling for.
    b2tb02 Posts: 12, Reputation: 4

Dec 9, 2010, 10:17 AM
    You should be able to get two to three houndred bucks for it, I have been building computers for a very long time and shell life of computer this days are just like a car, once out of the lot is worth half the value.

you should sell it as a basic entry level computer for browsing the web and e-mail I'm sure it can't not handle hight loads of graphics.
    sniperblade9 Posts: 138, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2010, 02:45 PM
    Comment on b2tb02's post
    Since you have built computers. I'm trying to build mine and I'm worried that the things I buy will not go together well or will have errors and the drives and software isn't on it. Do you just install the disks that come with the stuff?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am BE Computer I want to sell my Project [ 1 Answers ]

It is a embedded project

How much should I sell my computer for? [ 1 Answers ]

My comp specs are: 2gb ram Intel dual core E5200 running @ 2.5 GHZ Intel DG31PR mobo 80 gb hdd Sony optical dvd drive How much do u think I should sell it for in india?

Should I dump my old computer or continue to try to sell it? [ 2 Answers ]

Nobody seems to want it. It's a mac g5 from 2004 and I'm giving it for 200 dollars. But it's hard to seel it. Should I just dump it?

Trying to sell my computer But I don't know how much its worth [ 6 Answers ]

Hi.. erm I got a PC for Christmas.. so I could get WoW.. and erm all my friends have ps3's and I really want one so my mum said if I sell my PC I can buy a ps3 with the money.. but I'm not sure how much it will be worth its only like 6 months old.. but aparently second hand computers don't sell for...

Price to sell computer at [ 1 Answers ]

I brought this computer about 6 months ago and want to sell it now.It has Windows Vista Home Premium Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @2.40GHz(4CPUS) 2GB ddr2 Ram 500GB Hard drive Nvidia 8800gt 512 Graphics Card It will also be sold with HP w19 Wide LCD Monitor and a Logitech Z-5500 5.1...

View more questions Search