Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vanessaa0311 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2010, 07:07 PM
    I cant get over him
    Hello. Well I'm 14, and was in a relationship with my ex for 8 months. I know I'm young, but I know for sure we were in love. He was my everything, and I was his. He never ever cheated on me. But then I started to like another guy. My ex eventually found out and he didn't get mad at me. Later on though, he started to tell me to stop talking to the other guy, to just stop and I didn't want to, he was a good friend and I saw him everyday. Fighting started to happen between me and him, and eventually I though I didn't want to be with him anymore, because he was getting so controlling. We broke up a month ago. I started dating the other guy shortly after that, but that was a huge mistake. My mom found out and she didn't approve at all, that I would just leave someone who cared so much for me and start going out with someone else. I can't date him. So, I lost the greatest guy in the world, and he hates me now, he says he'll never forgive me for what I did to him, choosing another guy over him. I miss him TERRIBLY, I think about him everyday. And he seems to have gotten over me already. I don't know if he's faking it or not, but it hurts me incredibly. I still love him, so much. I want to at least have him as a friend, but I messed things up so bad that can't even happen.. Please, someone give me advice?
    CrystalSingsxx Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2010, 11:56 PM
    This is like a movie.The best thing to do is talk to your ex at lest try to get him in a room with you to talk. Think about it what if he liked someone els I would be pissed what if he broke up with you and soonly started to date that girl he likes? How would you feel? Bad sad mad?Think of how you would feel. He proble is over you, I would what's the point of waiting for someone who hurt you?maybe the best thing to do is find another guy.My dad always says there is always a special fish in the sea. And your still really young! There are other Great loving guys in the world just keep an eye out for those there very rare.I hope this helps you,and good luck :)
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 29, 2010, 12:28 AM

If you were "for sure" in love, you wouldn't have gotten interested in someone else. This is why young teens are told not to be exclusive, but to date in groups. (No one ever listens, though. *sigh*) Fourteen is much too young to "commit" to anything, much less another person. Hearts get broken so easily. Your boyfriend was first, and now yours is broken.

I got married at 21 and that was STILL too young! I hope you are more careful with hearts in the future.
    FarmRacer15 Posts: 27, Reputation: 4

Nov 29, 2010, 04:01 PM
    My best friend went through this a few weeks ago. Her and her boyfriend off and on for about 7months had broke up because she "spent" too much time with another good guy friend of hers. She got me(a mutual friend) to call him while she was on the line and once I got them talking about the subject once they startd explain what had really gone on.. they got back together a nght later when he called her. They are madly in love and the cut there breakup left is healing! Good luck I hope I was some sort of help!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search