Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Marli525 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2010, 06:08 PM
    What to wear for my school dance?
    OK. I don't have any idea what to wear. The dance is on Friday but I haven't figured this out yet. I'm only in Middle School, so something modest, cheap, and not SUPER fancy. Help..
    FarmRacer15 Posts: 27, Reputation: 4

Nov 29, 2010, 04:15 PM
    Cute skinny jeans and some type of boot my want to try NO heals.. dancing in healed boots= PAIN( inkno from first hand xperience.) cute vest with a cute longer sleeve shirt would match the jeans.. if not a cute top, mayb with a nice design. for my dance I wore: grey skinnys with black calf huggers and a black and white stripe shirt with a grey vest! Ormy best friend wore babydoll flats with bootcut jeans and a blck shirt that was a shallow v cut and had a srappy design on the back hope I could help sory if I couldn't. good luck!
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Nov 29, 2010, 05:23 PM

What type of dance is it? Is it just a school dance or is this something more formal?
    scenekid Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2010, 11:04 AM
    I'm also in middle school it depends what you like I would do 50 for shoes dress and make up and try not to go over and there's a lot of cute inexpensive dresses out there :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

School councelor forces my son to wear glasses [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, My son is slightly nearsighted. When they checked him in middle school they started telling him to wear glasses. His doctor told him that he doesn't need glasses for regular things he is doing , only if he can't see something on a blackboard in school. He is sitting on every lesson such...

School Dance [ 1 Answers ]

HEY HEY HEY ummmmm. I have a girlfriend and the school dance is coming up... Should I only dance with her+ does anyone really dance at those dances because like the only dance I know is the tango HELP!!

High School ring ceremony---don't know what to wear! [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys, So it's my boyfriend's high school ring ceremony and I want to look really cute and simple and I wanted to know what you would suggest is cute. I recently got this super cute dress from forever 21 that is purple and its super cute but any suggestions would also help! Thanks!

How did you wear your School Tie [ 4 Answers ]

Did you find it trendy to wear it the thin way, with just the thin part visible!!

Should public school kids wear uniforms [ 8 Answers ]

:confused: Im writing a report and I need help should children wear uniforms in public schools or should we just leave it alone and if you now when the first public school was started please tell me

View more questions Search