Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deeze5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2010, 02:26 PM
    How can I win her heart
    Me and this girl was together she really liked we were together 6 months but its like things went bad she says she just don't want this any more she says she love me. But her heart want let her be in love with me. Because her first love really broke her heart an she feels I would do the same so she left me how can I get her back and make her fall in love with me
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 29, 2010, 12:31 PM

Unless you know Voodoo magic, or have a witch for a friend, there is nothing you can do but leave her alone, and move on to better things.

You CANNOT control the feelings of others, nor make them care for you. Its foolish to try. Sorry for your disappointment, but there will be better options once you stop holding out hope she will change her mind.
    FarmRacer15 Posts: 27, Reputation: 4

Nov 29, 2010, 05:06 PM
    Stay close as just a friend and sometimes (not always) people can earn trust.. and you may get a shot.. if she does love you in any sort there is always some light of hope.
    momilee Posts: 11, Reputation: 6

Dec 16, 2010, 02:19 PM
    Saying "It's not you, it's me" is so cliche' now that a lot of people try to disguise it by adding all the details... "I can't love again," she says, but if you put effort into changing her mind, you will be completely crushed when she finds her ability to love--and it's somebody else.

Move on, drown your disappointment with some time with your buddies for a bit, and maybe you'll have a new interest, or even girlfriend, by the time she finds her ability to love.

Don't take it personally either, you can't be everybodies cup of tea, and it's possible that when she see's somebody else interested in you, she'll second guess her feelings. Maybe someday you guys will date, maybe not, but there are a lot of other people out there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I win his heart [ 51 Answers ]

When I joined the dream company in Manhattan as high rank manager, I was so thrilled, worked so hard to impress anyone of course. One of a C-level manager caught my eye immediately, who is workaholic (working 15-18 hours a day include weekends), extremely smart and charismatic leader in the...

How to win her heart [ 1 Answers ]

OK guys. Here's one for you I met this incredible girl at school. We went on one date and had a great time. I dropped her off and I went home. When I got home I immediately texted her and we had a conversation about our relationship with each other. We talked about dating each other one day. She...

How can I win his heart back. [ 16 Answers ]

Okay well first off I am 15 and my ex boyfriend Jordan has just turned 17.. I've known him for about a year now , and I really fell hard for this guy , he asked me out and 2 weeks later dumped me and not even a week passes and he got with someone whom of which I thought was my best friend , but...

What can I do to win her heart [ 30 Answers ]

What's going on people this is my first time on the site but I came to you guys because I figure you can help me. I'll say probably a month ago I meet this very beautiful young lady and she got my full attention but to make long story short we kind of got into each other. We never had sex and I...

Broken heart, how do I win my ex back? [ 3 Answers ]

I met my boyfriend in 2003, he was a friend of my brothers and I had just met him. He used to come round my house and make it very clear that he liked me. However I was not so smitten, I was 15 and he was 18 almost 19, soon he grew on me and his 'hard to get' persona finally won me over. We had...

View more questions Search