Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sharonwilson44 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2007, 02:18 PM
    Thomas M.Lester My Father
    Please Help Me Find This Man! He Is My Real Father! The Last Place He Was Known To Live Is San Diego,calif. I Was Born In 1962 In San Francisco,my Name Is Rebecca Louise Linder, That's My Married Name,my Name Before I Was Married Was Jones! Please Help Me, I Know My Father Was A Diver For The U.S. Navy For Years,if That's Any Help! Thank You Very Much
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 7, 2007, 05:07 PM
    Do you have an @ date of birth,

I am coming up with so many it is just not possible to thin them out without a little more info.

Hopefully these two are not the ones, these to Thomas M Lester have passed away

This is the closest one I could find, he did use to live in San Diego Calif, he now lives in Milwaukee WI. But it shows him as 52 years old, to young to be your father. But sometimes the ages on the searches get off. Did you have an older brother ?

THOMAS M LESTER MILWAUKEE, WI
    DANBURY, WI
    MOUNT PROSPECT, IL
    CHULA VISTA, CA
    SAN DIEGO, CA ROBT W LESTER
    JEAN D LESTER
    ROBERT W LESTER
    TOM M LESTER
    THOMAS M LESTER 26 Jan 1891 24 Dec 1987 (V) 74959 (Spiro, Le Flore, OK) (none specified) Arkansas
    THOMAS M LESTER 20 Sep 1921 28 Jan 2003 (V) 77703 (Beaumont, Jefferson, TX) (none specified) Louisiana

And here is a search link that names about 60 Thomas M Lesters, and their current city they live in.
    http://www.intelius.com/search-summa...earchform=name
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jan 8, 2007, 03:49 AM
    Here are 3 Thomas Lester's in California:
    White Pages on YELLOWPAGES.COM

And here are two more Thomas Lester's who died in California who were of the age that could have been your father:

Name: Thomas Lester
    Last Residence: 91941 LA Mesa, San Diego, California, United States of America
    Born: 15 Mar 1920
    Died: 16 Feb 1993
    State (Year) SSN issued: New York (Before 1951 )

Name: Thomas Lester
    Last Residence: 95354 Modesto, Stanislaus, California, United States of America
    Born: 8 May 1923
    Died: 3 May 2000
    State (Year) SSN issued: Oregon (Before 1951 )

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Annette Funicello on Danny Thomas [ 6 Answers ]

I am trying to confirm the number of appearances this actress made on Danny's TV series, Make Room For Daddy. I have memory of three-----the episode where she arrived from Italy, The Frankie Laine Episode, and a third one where she was involved in some talent show at school and sang Wild Willie. ...

Danny Thomas (aka Amos M Yahkoob) [ 2 Answers ]

The founder of St. Jude's hospital, Danny Thomas, never finished High School. So what did he do for a living prior to acting? Does anyone know if he was ever in the Marine Corps? I kept running across his name in "Flags of Our Fathers), by James Bradley. Semper Fi, Thomas (RVN 68-70) Bt

Wedding in St Thomas [ 3 Answers ]

I want ot get married in St in JAN 2004. Around 20 25 guests with air hotl from JFk New York. What is the best locaation to get married. I want really gorgous place. I want a fairtale wedding. Ay info is great . Thanks ::)

Danny Thomas-Lost In Space- Actress=same? [ 2 Answers ]

The younger girl appearing in the series "Lost in Space" the same actress who had played Danny Thomas' daughter in "Make Room For Daddy?"

Who is most likely the father? [ 25 Answers ]

I was separated from my husband and in an early relationship with someone else. Well I was and am still in love with my husband and we slept together a couple of days and I am now pregnant. The problem is I also kind of slept with my boyfriend the next day. It was for about 10 minutes there was no...

View more questions Search