Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maria2day Posts: 94, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2010, 10:38 AM
    Dissolve business in Ca.
    My 74 yr old mother was sweet talked into starting a business with a felon.. Bad news. She says she put her name on the business to help lower his insurance. This guy has somehow managed to talk her out of $20k in the past 3 months. I don't want her to lose her home as well. How do you dissolve a business relationship in California.

Check out some similar questions!

How to dissolve Hydroquinone properly? [ 2 Answers ]

Please, I don't care about skin cancer or people who don't know. I am asking people who do know about this. I mixed HQ the other day, 20%, and my final mix turned.. grey-ish, like a weird mix of pink and grey. It's nothing like brown (I saw oxidized hydroqunone, very dark "toilet" brown).. ...

Dissolve S Corporation in the State of Florida [ 1 Answers ]

How do you close or dissolve a S corporation in the State of Florida? What forms and what departments do I need to contact to do this? i.e. Secretary of State, IRS and who else?

How to dissolve musk ketone? [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know what solovent is used to dissolve musk ketone crystals? Because regular carrier oils and ethanol alcohol do not dissolve them. I went of basenotes.net and they would not even respond to my post so I thought maybe that I could get an answer here. Thanks in advance.:)

Why does sucrose dissolve in water? [ 2 Answers ]

Why does sucrose dissolve in water?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.