Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MARK M Posts: 39, Reputation: -1

Jan 7, 2007, 12:58 PM
    Lump on inside of leg on my knee
    I play a lot of soccer and last may I went in for a tackle and hurt my knee at first the pain seem to be inside the knee and I couldn't bend my leg I didn't go to the docs because I thought it would get better on its own which it has to a certain extent I can bend it now but I've just started playing soccer again but I still end up in quite a lot of pain. The pain inside the leghas gone but there seems to be a hard lump on the knee now sticking out like a bone. I've checked my other knee to see if there is the same lump but there isn't. Any ideas! Ta!
    victoria94 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2007, 04:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by MARK M
    i play a lot of soccer and last may i went in for a tackle and hurt my knee at first the pain seem to be inside the knee and i couldnt bend my leg i didnt go to the docs because i thought it would get better on its own which it has to a certain extent i can bend it now but ive just started playing soccer again but i still end up in quite a lot of pain. the pain inside the leghas gone but there seems to be a hard lump on the knee now sticking out like a bone. ive checked my other knee to see if there is the same lump but there isn't. any ideas! ta!
    hi I have that to I really don't know what it is but I went to see my doctor he said he didn't no either I was sent to the hospital for an x-ray and on Tuesday I'm seeing a special bone doctor . I do ballet so I was thinking that may be why. I've had it since August so I no this was sent quite a bit ago but just thought it might be worth knowing.
    super oats Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2008, 12:27 PM
    Hi, I believe you have what I have had. I have had this lump for about 5 years, I went to a physiotherapist after I noticed there was something not right, and was told that I have torn the tendons at my knee cap, and my body has in response, grown more bone. I was told that it would be tender until I stop growing. Im 21 now and it is absolutely fine.:D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Lump on leg [ 11 Answers ]

My father has this large lump on his leg on his right shin, just below his knee. @ months ago it was the size of a nickel. It has grown quite big, and is very hard. He is a smoker, and has had phlebitis. Has anyone had something similar to this or is there a doctor out there that has seen this....

Knee pain [ 1 Answers ]

I’m 7 weeks into a knee injury. I fell from 3 feet up on top of a wood bench going through the seating part catching my leg in the frame clipping my knee just below the kneecap and hyper extending as I rolled at the same time. I had a mri and x-rays at 4 weeks and was told that the lcl and meniscus...

Lump On Leg [ 4 Answers ]

I have a lump on my left leg. I don't have one on my right. The lump is hard. It is above my knee. I t is NOT painful at all. It is about 1 1/2 wide and 1 1/2 long. What should I do or should I be consernd? :confused:

Lump Inside my Vagina Like A Marble [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Lump Inside my Vagina Like A Marble. I recently had test for std's and was told I had none. However the lump was found last week and the test were done in November.

Knee won't scab over [ 1 Answers ]

I skidded out in the bike part of a triathlon last Sunday and skinned my knee, arm, etc. The bruises are awesome! I'm worried that the scab on my knee keeps cracking open because it's on a joint (obviously). Should I keep it covered with neosporin or something so it doesn't crack... it'll never...

View more questions Search