Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    justwonderin Posts: 25, Reputation: 5

Nov 27, 2010, 06:19 PM
    What's the 80's early 90's movie that starts with these guys jogging on a street?
    These guys are jogging on the street in the intro of this action movie and I think the bad guy gets killed by a plane propeller at the end. (It's not "The Last Boyscout") I think that maybe the bad guys name is dutch or something like that. That's all I remember. If any one knows, let me know!

Check out some similar questions!

80's... maybe EARLY 90's movie... [ 11 Answers ]

Okay, I'm looking for a movie that I remember back when I was little. I want to say it's an 80's movie. It was around the time The Last Unicorn came out. I think I remember seeing a preview for Kiko's Mail Service on the tape. Anyway its about a little girl who like goes to a place in the clouds. I...

What's the 80's early 90's movie that starts with these guys jogging on a street? [ 0 Answers ]

These guys are jogging on the street in the intro of this action movie and I think the bad gets killed by a plane propeller. That's all I remember.

90's/80's christmas 4 orphan's cartoon movie---i need you guys again! [ 5 Answers ]

Hey again I just was talking with my grandma about all these old movies I'm re-finding and we were talking about another 1 I liked. It's like a christmas movie were all these kids live in this orphanage and my grandma was saying the lady who ran the orphanage wouldn't let the kids have a christmas...

80's or early 90's movie [ 3 Answers ]

There is a movie I keep thinking of but can only remember one scene. There's a girl floating in water; she is recreating a famous painting and has a camera set to take a picture. A boy watches her in the woods. I think the girl goes to private school or catholic school. Please help me remember...

I need to know the name of this 80's or early 90's movie [ 1 Answers ]

This movie is either from the 80's or early 90's. There is a guy who is kind of A loner he races to try to get money for his dream. Him and this girl have to work together to raise money for something for the school. In the beginning they can't stand each other. Well she gets him to race to help...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.