Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kaylac033 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2010, 06:09 PM
    How do i get back my girlfriend i really love her
    I was with this girl for 4mths but I no her for 3yrs and I loved her from day one I new this cause I felt some fink that I never felt before over this summer I finally got with her and was with her 4mths as I said but now she left me for a fella who is only 15 and she is 17 going on 18 in 2mths time she loved me she loved me for real and more then her Nana who died ages ago I see her very day in school and we sit next two each other and do every fink together still I just miss her so much HOW CAN I GET HER BACK BEFORE IT IS TWO LATE...
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 27, 2010, 08:24 PM
    Sorry, but it doesn't help to just ask total strangers how to get someone back. There's no real answer anyway, although you can at least talk to your friends who know both of you.
    Why do you say 'before it's too late?'
    It would help here if you would write clearly and not use words like fink for thing, and texting words.
    FarmRacer15 Posts: 27, Reputation: 4

Nov 29, 2010, 04:35 PM
    Try passing a not build back up friendships... is she still dating this 15year old.. if so.. now would be a good time to b the kind "shoulder to cry on." if you are a brave guy and don't mind wearing your hear on your sleave... try telling her how you feel.. good luck!
    Kaylac033 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2010, 04:47 PM
    Comment on FarmRacer15's post
    I am a girl not a guy lol.. yeah she still with him I really love her so much how can I be the shoulder 2 cry on I do any think for her

Nov 29, 2010, 04:55 PM
    Wait Kaylac033 I'm confused... please clarify...

Nov 29, 2010, 04:56 PM
    Ohh waiit I get it... I think... :/ to be the shoudler to cry on... you need to be there if her relationship with the 15yr old heads south.. be a good friend!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I just want my girlfriend to love me again, I love her but she doesn't love me anymore [ 34 Answers ]

3 moths ago, I broke up with my girlfriend for no reason at all. And for the past 2 months she tried and tried to make me go back to her. But I didn't give her a chance. That was the biggest mistake in my life. And then as time passes, we just don't get along anymore, and I keep pushing her away...

Ex girlfriend to fall back in love with me [ 6 Answers ]

We were together for a little over a year. And she just lost feelings over time. So I love my ex girlfriend and still in love with her. She told that she loves me but not in love with me. If there is anyway to get her back, would it be trying to be her best friend or cutting off contact and hoping...

I'am in love with my brothers ex-girlfriend, how do I tell her that I love her? [ 16 Answers ]

My brother broke up with her girlfriend before I knew her, and I found that they were dating after I met this girl.She told me about her past relationship... All we had to do, was to be friends, but now I am falling for her. How do I tell her that I love her and I want to date her?

MY Ex Girlfriend is Pregnant, But I'm In love With mY new Girlfriend. [ 14 Answers ]

Hello, to whom it may concern my name is sam. I am 21 years old and I just don't get it. I had been with my ex for 2 odd some reasons, and then I broke up with her. I found out that she found someone right away. I felt happy inside for her at that time. Finally I found the love of my live who loves...

I messed up but will my ex girlfriend ever get back with me if the love still exists? [ 20 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I had been a loving couple for 5 years. We had our arguments here and there like all couples but we had a genuine love, and it was amazing! Her parents loved me and we had lots of friends in common, it was perfect! We are both 29 now, I was her first love and she loved me a LOT...

View more questions Search