Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shelly404 Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Nov 27, 2010, 05:28 PM
    Why do people care more about bullying and children working but not abuse?
    I'm just curious about this. People as in people of the world care about bullying a children working more that abuse. I don't really get. What I learned in school is all about bullying and children working but not abuse? I see more abuse than those. >.> I don't really have anything to say to this but I might make a program , website thing to prevent this from happening. Would anyone want to help me?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 27, 2010, 05:38 PM

There's tons of information in print and on the 'Net about child abuse of all kinds -- emotional, physical, sexual. Child labor preceded it as the topic of the day.

Bullying is the hot topic of the day now, so that's why it seems "more important." There are lots of magazine articles and books about bullying -- not only how to deal with one but also why the bully is the way he/she is.

Before long, there will be a new hot topic about children.
    Shelly404 Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Nov 27, 2010, 05:41 PM
    Comment on Wondergirl's post
    Oh I see now.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 27, 2010, 05:42 PM

Frankly, I don't know where you are getting your facts from here. You need to do more research.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I report abuse of adopted children in another state? [ 3 Answers ]

My niece adopted 4 girls, she already had 2 of her own. She spoils her 2, but treats the 4 adopted children badly. I mean mental, emotional and physical abuse. She lives in another state. But has even kept goats in her house and treated them better then the adopted kids. How can I report her so...

Health and social care - caring for children and young people [ 8 Answers ]

I need help on this question... Evaluate a range of strategies and methods to support children and their families where abuse is suspected or confirmed.

Why is it that the people you care about most [ 6 Answers ]

Always end up hurting you? I have liked this one boy for about a year now, and he liked me too. He kept telling me yeah, we can go out soon. But he also liked my best friend of 13 years. I didn't know this, until tonight, when he asked her out. When he told me, I started crying, and he kept...

View more questions Search