Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1101VAIL Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2007, 12:40 PM
    Very low hot water pressure in kitchen sick
    Hi Tom... Couple of days ago I rec'd your reply about my low hot water pressure in kitchen sink, I did as you advised, to remove parts to seats and springs and clean out any sediment, then turn water on to flush out. I did this and didn't find any sediment or built up of anything, I inserted a thin wire rod and also didn't disturb any sediment. When I replaced everything the pressure was even worse. What more do I need to do or what didn't I do right. I have a single lever Delta faucet. Thank you.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jan 7, 2007, 04:44 PM
    When you flushed out the supplies did you have a strong stream? Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low hot water pressure in kitchen [ 1 Answers ]

In my kitchen the hot water pressure is very low, it is a single handle fauce. Any ideas what the problem is?

Low Water Pressure in Kitchen Sink [ 1 Answers ]

A few months ago, out of nowhere, the kitchen sink's hot water pressure became very low. A plummer came over and all he did was totally replace the faucet; nonetheless, the problem still exist so I doubt it's the washers or simply being clogged. I don't exactly trust this plummer; he's saying it...

Low Hot Water Pressure in Kitchen Sink [ 10 Answers ]

Recently the hot water pressure has gone down only in our kitchensink. A day or two earlier, ew had to turn our water off for some unrelated plumbing work, and when we turned it back on, the hot water pressure was significantly lower, but only in the kitchen (the bathroom tubs and sinks all have...

Low water pressure at kitchen sink [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: recently took kitchen sink out to replace coutertop, the water pressure has been low in kitchen sink ever since. Have checked for foreign objects in line. Dishwasher seems to be working fine.

Low Hot Water Pressure In Kitchen Only [ 2 Answers ]

Hello i was wondering how can i fix hot water pressure in kitchen . Asked husband but 6 months nothing done takes forever to do dishes help . My faucet has 2 handles one for hot and 1 for cold . And only the hot has very little water coming out not a trickle though :confused:

View more questions Search